Notifications
Clear all

vipzstar's Whitelist Form

vipzstar
(@vipzstar)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: 17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes that is my main language

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I like to roleplay and it brings me alot of joy to play and talk to others

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes i do. I have played about 500 hours out of my 900 hours just on Roleplay servers.
Sence i started playing pc games i loved FPS games and roleplay games like Call of duty and ESO (elder scrolls online). I would love to join your community and have fun with other people
and trade my way to greatness and richness.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:
My name is vipzstar it might sound strange but i got my name from a snake that my dad owned and a star that me and my mom looked at every night.
The snake was a viper and the star was the Northerner star. Thats why my nickname is vipzstar. Years passed and now im alone in the wilderness.
I had to survive in the world that I was born into. I hunted for days could not find any animals.
Then i fell over in pain because of not finding food to eat for days. Then some travelers found me and gave me food and water to eat and drink and took me to
new lands a place called Chernarus.
And thats where my life starts a new page.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/vipzstargamer /" target="true">Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/vipzstargamer/

Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2019 10:15 pm
Topic Tags
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

the whitelist server wasnt even open then but ok

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2019 3:24 pm
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer