Notifications
Clear all

Stalin's Whitelist application

Papa Stalin
(@papa-stalin)

How old are you?:I am 15 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I can speak English very well.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to join the whitelisted community to have some rollplay and some fun whit other players i was whitelisted before on Fudgys Whitelisted server and it was fun there but eventually i got bored and left it so i would like to try out a new whitelisted server called Nylexes Whitelisted server! and im always online and active on Unturned/Discord

Do you have a working microphone?: I have a working microphone its really good not buzzing or anything!

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Like i said i had rollplay experience on Fudgys Rollplay and on Elites rollplay server and on Harrys rollplay server those are the three server that are somewhat popular but i played on smaller RP server i really like to rollplay!

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I was living a nice life whit my family we were a friendly family we never had arguments.. Until the apocalypse happened every thing turned upside down the zombies killed my family i was the only one that escaped i didnt even have time to grab a weapon... i ran into the woods survived for days there whiteout food nor water but then i spotted a group of people i knew there were my only hope so i came up to them and asked them for help... but.. they were not friendly they robbed my they took my cloading and left me naked in the woods... it was just me scared... cold... whiteout food nor water.. in the woods... but then i saw a litle camp.. i came up and the people were friendly the gave me cloading,food,water everything i needed i thot i was gonna be happy there forever but.. then the bandits came and destroyed out litle camp but i had to run and leave my friends behaind or they wouldev killed me as well...so i took food water and a gun whit ammo.. I had food and water to stay alive for a month.. i found a city to stay in try to loot find ammo......
-Ill never forget what those bandits did to me...

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/StalinThePapa
<3

Topic starter Posted : 25/12/2018 4:30 pm
Share: