Notifications
Clear all

Nick's whitelist application

Sonicnick
(@sonicnick)

How old are you: 16

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community? There are no other really good roleplay servers out there that live up to my expectaitions.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English? Yes fluent.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?  I have a little but most were semi rp's (although I am a Drama person):

-20+ hours on Untrumped RP in unturned (still playing on server periodically like every other day)

-1000+ hours on Apocalypse Rising 1

-250+ hours Alpha testing on Apocalypse Rising 2

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

~~Personal information~~

Name: Nicholas
Date of Birth: May of 1987
Occupation/Heritage: California
Former Job/Profession: Pilot, Historian

I was living in California when I got News about the virus that turned people, for lack of a better word, into zombies. I wasn’t really worried at first until I got news it left Washington. At that moment I just knew that I had to get the hell away from the main land. So I grabbed my bug out bag already filled with all the essentials that I needed for survival, because I had always felt a huge apocalypse was going to happen or at least “The Big Quake”, and left my house. I tried to convince my friends to come along with me but they thought that the government would have it all under control. I begged and pleaded them to come and that the government couldn’t stop an infection of this scale, but they still denied. So before I left each of my friends house, I gave them one last hug saying goodbye, cause I knew that I’d never see them again, at least not in this life.

With that over with, I threw my bag with extra food, water, gas, and my handy dandy, M-14 Battle rifle with its original bayonet that my grandfather used in the Vietnam War and passed it down to me. I had used this gun a lot at shooting ranges and kept it in amazing shape throughout the years. I pulled all of my money out of my bank account, grabbed as many belongings with sentimental value as I could, grabbed my passport, and planned my flight to Weimar, Germany, where hopefully the infection would never reach.

By the time I got settled in Germany, the rest of the American continents collapsed incredibly quickly. Then signs of the infection quickly spread through Russia. One of its airports had obtained a plane that was carrying the virus. A little bit after the fall of Russia, that’s when a saw a poster to join the coalition. When I signed up, they made me a ensign and assigned me to Berlin. I was sent on different patrols around the city and on different scavenging runs for supplies and survivors. It stayed that way while the infection quickly swept through Berlin and turned any civilian who came into contact with any infected individual. So the amount of raiding parties had dwindled down and we had to increase the amount of people who go out on the raids to stay safe.

On one of the raids, our convoy was over ran by a horde of zombies, everyone in the team I was in died, the last command that was given to me by my commanding officer was get out of here and return to base. So I hoped in the Ural, and high tailed it straight back to base. It took almost a day to get there but when I had finally arrived, everything was destroyed and over ran. I was looking down upon the only safe haven that I had ever known of, fallen. I knew I was going to be on my own, but I knew exactly what to do, I drove all the way out into the woods where I knew of an old Nazi war bunker that I had seen documents of in an old German File facility when I was looking for the different bunker locations from WWII that were not yet demolished. There was one file on a bunker that I had found virtually untouched since the end of the war. I had dropped my survival bags and supplies in that bunker and used the key that the German government had given me to enter and “research” the bunker, because I posed as a historian on a research trip. There I set up a small base and made myself at home. After a couple months I started to get lonely and fell into depression. I had no friends, and hadn’t seen anyone, uninfected in that matter, for a while now. I started to run low on supplies so I decided to go into town and search for any sort of food or water that I could get my hands on.

While I was ransacking this one house, I came across this old long-range radio. Next to the radio, a note caught my eye. It said that a group of survivors had set up base in Chernarus, and to anyone alive reading this, come and join them in the fight to rebuild humanity. Then next to that note left behind was a map that had Chernarus circled on the map. So I quickly grabbed my bag, packed up all of my stuff into my Ural, and headed to Chernarus. Leaving my lonely bunker behind in the search for fellow survivors.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/05192002

Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2018 3:09 am
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

this would get accepted i think but wl apps are closed atm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2018 3:50 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)

This was quite a good application, but WL apps are closed right now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2018 10:37 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)

Nice!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2018 2:25 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

The Whitelist server is not currently open, we are working to make it a much better experience for the players, please reapply when the server is open, thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2018 6:27 pm
Share: