Notifications
Clear all

Franky De'Louko's Whitelist Application

Franky DeLouko
(@franky-delouko)

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Very

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: There aren't too many serious role-playing servers out there. I would really like to get back into playing serious role-play. I only play on role-play servers, I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to role-play.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes. I have played on some small role-play servers. I got into role-playing about a year and a half ago. Ever since then I have only played on role-play servers. I can role-play from being a civilian to a post-apocalyptic survivor.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I hopped onto I-95 hoping to beat the evening traffic rush. I went all the way to Bruckermann's Lane, but that was when I got stuck in traffic. At first I thought that it was just a really slow day on the highway, but then I thought to myself "what the fuck is taking so long?" I honked my horn a couple of times. I turned on the radio, and that's when I heard it. Screaming, and lots of it. I looked out my window. I couldn't see past the truck in front of me. So I turned on my radio thinking "maybe there will be something on the radio explaining why the traffic is so heavy, and why there are people screaming." That's when I heard it. "Beeeep...Beeep...Beeeep...The Center for Disease Control has issued a report to get off the roads and to get into a safe place. We repeat... The CDC has issued a report to get to a safe place due to a disease that affects the human brain. It leads the infected person/s to act unlike they normally would. Symptoms are: Extreme nausea, loss of balance, radical thinking and behaviors, and random feelings slash moods towards people. If you are experiencing these symptoms we please urge you to seek a nearby hospital. As of now there is no vaccine for this contagious disease. We will warn you one more {scream in the background} ........." [Radio cuts out] I hop out of my car and take a look down the highway. What I saw certainly was not normal. There was a massive pileup about 200 yards down the road, but that wasn't even the strangest thing. There were people attacking other people. This wasn't your typical case of road rage. These aggressors were covered in blood, and were viciously attacking their victims. The people tried to fight back but the attackers just swarmed them, and they killed them. That's when I knew that I had to get out of there. I hopped back into my car and tried to back up, but I backed right into the car behind me. I then threw open my door and started running back towards the way that I had come from. I knew that if I was able to get back to my house that I would be safe. I managed to run all the way until I got to my back porch, and then I threw open my back door. I quickly turned around and locked the door. I went to my dining table and I slid a chair under the backdoor's door handle. I then proceeded to lock and barricade all of my other doors and windows. After I had secured the house I went to my bedroom closet. I threw aside a pile of clothes and opened my safe. I pulled out my 1911, and a box of bullets. I then grabbed out my backpack full of food, medicals, and other survival things that I had ready in case I needed to run from something. I walked out of my closet, and turned on my portable radio to see if there were any stations saying what was going on. [turns radio on] {static} Dammit [tunes radio] Finally a station came through. "As you probably already know there is a severe disease that is affecting people. These infected people then have urges to harm non-infected people. When the infected attack they tend to swarm. We have gotten word from the government that if you have anything that you can protect yourself with you are urged to use it against the infected. As of now there is now vaccine for people that are affected by this disease. The military has arrived and are dispatching of the infected. We urge you to stay somewhere safe. If you think you are infected please proceed to your nearest hospital. This has been KDW News." [radio cuts out] I don't know how long I sat there but it had to have been an hour or two before I heard pounding on my front door. I then heard someone say "Yo, is anyone in there!?! I need your help! They are after me! Aaaaaah!" {person at the door screams} I stayed away from the door. I knew that if I opened the door that the infected would rush in and get me. I wanted to help him, but I knew he would be infected. So I sat there for even longer. I fell asleep. I woke up somewhere between 3 and 4 in the morning to gun shots. Gun shots! I hopped up and peered through my window blinds. I saw a couple of people walking down the street shooting what I assumed were the infected people. I then realize that they are making their way towards my front door. I quickly count how many people there are. I counted four. I looked closer, and realized that I recognized one of them. It was my neighbor from three houses down. By the time I knew it was him they had managed to make it to my door. They knocked and started talking to me. "We know you are in there Franky. We don't want to hurt you. We are trying to find survivors. Please let us in. None of us are infected." [I start walking towards my door, and I proceed to take the barricades down and unlock it] I invited them in. Turns out that they were actually looking for survivors and that they would like me to join them. I told them that I would. 

We stayed at my house for a couple more weeks. We secured my end of the neighborhood. Checking and clearing every day. Everyday clearing a new house. We found two other neighbors and took them into our group, but we also found supplies. About four weeks after the outbreak things had gotten steadily worse, and there were infected people everywhere. I don't even know if you could call them people at that point. They were more dead that alive. They moved in big groups, and destroyed anything in their path. When it reached the fifth week we decided that we should move on to my cabin. It was a 1400 square foot log cabin on a lake far out in the middle of nowhere. Nobody but me knew about it. We stayed here up until now, and we still stay here. We continue to go out and search anything and everything we see. We lost three of our members to the infected, but we have gained fourteen members. We are building new houses, and have put up wooden walls surrounding our compound. We haven't been attacked yet, but have seen several bandit looking groups on the road about thirteen miles away. We are peaceful but we are strong. We are here to help anyone we meet, but if they are not as nice we will do what needs to be done. There have been hard times so far, but there will sure to be harder times ahead. 

If you are reading this then it means we have moved on or have been wiped out. Do what you must to stay alive. Be nice to any survivors you meet. Unless their intentions are to harm others for their own survival. Stay brave and have courage.

-Franky

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198183236027/

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2019 4:57 am
Share: