Notifications
Clear all

DrDerp21's Whitelist Application for Rick Shillings

Rick_Shillings
(@rick_shillings)

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to join the whitelist roleplay community because during my time that I played on the Canada + server and my time on 5M RP. I have learned that I love roleplaying

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I  do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, I used to roleplay on the Canada + server and since then I have went on to 5m (GTA5) roleplay as the Civilian Director for a  couple communities

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Rick, Age 29, was part of the Army Rangers before he retired from military duty due to an IED exploding under the HUMVEE he was driving. So after the U.S. Army, he went to the FBI as a field agent but once the outbreak occurred. He quickly transferred to the CDC's Outbreak Control team because it made him feel like he was fighting for our country again. The time alone after Rick's unit slowly whittled down in numbers as the hordes got them one by one has been turning him insane and a bit deranged, this is a man on a mission to save his world as he knows it. He has spent the past 2 years on the streets fighting for his life and what he thinks is freedom. Rick has the resolve to do anything he puts his mind to if you ask him to do something he will do it no matter the costs.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/DrDerp21/

Topic starter Posted : 18/01/2018 5:02 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Wait, your character had experience in the fbi, CDC and military. The whitelist community is looking for standard survivors, not fully experienced gun men trying to save the world. I have heard that story a thousand times.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2018 6:13 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ and Rosa reacted
NSTM9
(@nstm9)

How come you posted this four times, as well? And Fin makes a good point - this character was in the military, then FBI, then CDC? That seems heavily unrealistic.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2018 5:09 pm
Share: