Clear all

Zahn's Staff Application

Page 1 / 3
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America, GMT -7

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have been an admin on Steve’s RP 2.0 from when it was up, till when it died. A majority of the community liked me and I never abused the commands. I have a good understanding of console commands and a majority of the time I know what I’m doing.

I am trying to become more active in the Discord. I have a fairly good microphone and PC desktop so I can staff to my full abilities. I speak some of the German, and Japanese languages. I’d like to focus on making this community the best it can be, by hosting frequent events within Chernarus; Furthermore, I can be very active on the server, seeing as I’m on almost every day for at least an hour or more.

A majority of people know me on this server. Although I do have some cons I’d like to work on, I have a good amount of mental health issues, I am a somewhat toxic player, and I never post on forums.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Since 2016, and two different Steam accounts, ask me about this.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859066402/

Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2019 7:26 am
Duncan, Loopy, ShadowDanolex and 1 people reacted
killua
(@killua)

I like it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2019 7:41 am
Spagget
(@spagget)

Hes a good guy, hope he gets staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2019 11:04 pm
Duncan reacted
Thundersmack100
(@thundersmack100)
Smart
Idea
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2019 2:38 am
PeterManBeter
(@petermanbeter)

Hes pretty chill, and I like his qualifications with commands, Im a massive noob when it comes to commands and crap. -Beter

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2019 4:17 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

You have your Ups and Downs, but I've been seeing you with a different eye recently. A person such as you, wrote this statement in your steam group info tab, "Members of the Project are hostile to everyone, and are encouraged to rob and massacre any and all civilians they come across" (PEG Desc.). I've done this is the past yes, but blatantly saying these words in the quote and seeing this action happening to fresh-spawns and other players, is quite disturbing to me and I'm guessing quite frankly to the rest of the staff team. Encouraging KOS and robberies with your clan is not the game plan for the server. Also, I've been seeing very hostile activities against other survivors on the server (robbing/deceiving/luring) players. From what I've seen as staff on this server, I'm doing a fat -rep.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2019 8:19 am
Chief reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Personally i think you are a pretty decent dude but i dont think you should be staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2019 8:57 am
VTM and Chief reacted
Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

Make him an admin. Ive been with him for a long time and I think he would be fitting for this role. I was with him on Steves RP 2.0 and can say that when he was an admin he did not abuse and generally helped the server. Take my word.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2019 11:23 pm
Chief reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

@crying-emoji nut you dumbass all you did was rob and kill. It’s basically for lire purposes dumb dumb. Anyways Zahn isn’t too bad of a guy. I’m not sure if he’d be good staff but that’s the point of trail mod. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2019 2:57 am
Chief reacted
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

While I’ve only known him for a little over two months, he’s been a pretty genuine guy. I wouldn’t say he should he automatically ranked to admin, nor should anyone ever be, but be given a chance as a trial moderator, letting him prove his trustworthiness. +rep for him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2019 3:40 am
Chief and VTM reacted
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

He will great staff member make him be admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2019 4:19 am
Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

I think you would be a great addition because some of the staff have in the past either been abusive or have ignored certain problems and for as long as I’ve known you are defiantly a good person for staff +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2019 1:14 pm
Azzerz
(@azzerz)
Active Member Customer

This man has been probably one of the best guys I have played with and he has a amazing personality and I truly think he would be a suitable staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2019 6:36 am
Tylerak4
(@tylerak4)
Active Member Customer

Seems good he's been on the server for a long time and has helped me a lot

This post was modified 4 years ago by Tylerak4
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2019 9:05 pm
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

An update to the staff application! To address some things... Eden’s Gate has been deactivated by myself, I’ve significantly tried to stop being a toxic player, I’ve been helping out in the Discord and in the game more, I’ve also been put on some anti-depressants and mood stabilizers which significantly helps with the mental health issues. 

I’ve gotten HM in the Discord, which is a huge compliment and an honor. A good majority of the staff is not active, with Nut being a major exception. I believe, if given the chance, I can help take this server up another level and make it something better. Both for the series and for the players, like myself, who enjoy the server significantly.

I am very active on the Chernarus LN+ server and have been trying to get into the Unturnov server more.  “Encouraging KOS and robberies with your clan is not the game plan for the server. Also, I've been seeing very hostile activities against other survivors on the server (robbing/deceiving/luring) players,” -NutMan. I’ve been stopping my hostile activities on the server and stopped robbing/deceiving players. I’ve been trying to help new players get integrated into the server better, and I think I’ve been doing that fairly well. 

I think I’d be a great fit for a trial mod, or another fairly low staff position so I could prove my worth to the rest of the staff team, and to Nylex himself. I’ve always attempted to maintain the best interests for the server, and the players. I really care about this server, it’s something I’m deeply passionate about and I want this place I call my internet home to succeed. Thank you for taking the time to read this updated staff application. 

Best regards, 

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/01/2020 11:06 pm
SilverTSM reacted
Page 1 / 3
Share: