Xilac's Staff App.

Notifications
Clear all

Xilac's Staff App.

Xilac
(@xilac)
Eminent Member Customer

- Xilac's Staff Application -

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I'm from the UK, my normal timezone is GMT+0. But it being summertime it is BST currently.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I'm active on the main servers and in the discord, I'm friendly within the community and helpful towards others. I'm stern on rules and enforce them anyways on others as a player of the community. I'm good with admin commands and know a a lot of the basics already. ( I messed with them on a private server. )
I'm good with admin edits and can help make sets or decorate areas for the videos / server. Within the discord I help others navigate the forums and tips in game, I can moderate there and look after reports made via. the discord. I'm friendly and can easily talk to others. People say they wants " Moderators to just moderate the LifeRP server," and I'm very welcome to do that, and I'm very up for the job.  I know the rules very well and even some loopholes.

PROS :
- Good with commands.
- Good decorator and accustomed to world edit.
- Knows the rules well and the ins and outs.
- Friendly with others.

Cons :
- I cannot code / model to make mods to save my life.
- I can get annoyed easily by the way people speak to me, ( however I say annoyed, it takes a lot for me to get angry. )
- I can be to obsessive over the rules.
- When I do get angry it takes a lot for me to calm down, and tend to shout a lot.
- During school times I'm quite busy.

Additional info. :
- I'm 15, so I'm young.
- I study Photography, Music, History, and ICT ( thats why when it comes to school times I'm busy. )
- I also do GFX and make assets, thumbnails, and other things ( I'm not that good though. )

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I've been playing on Nylex's servers for 9 months and so coming up to my first year. I haven't played as long as others. But over this time I have become known to the players, and I know the player base too.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/2xilac/
Steam 64: 76561198970288027

This topic was modified 4 years ago 2 times by Xilac
Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2020 11:13 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

He do be kinda epic ngl  +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2020 5:41 pm
Xilac
(@xilac)
Eminent Member Customer

Something I left out due to feeling important, is a issue I have. I would rather not call it mental health.

But I'm a very sensitive person, and I don't really understand jokes well. I have mood swings randomly which don't pair well with being sensitive as I can get offended but then strike back like a dick head and go off on a rant. I can normally control this but you know I cant control the mood swings.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2020 6:30 am
Share: