Triizyz|Staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Triizyz|Staff application 2.0

triizyz
(@triizyz)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):GMT‎+3

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:I'm exprienced as a staff member in csgo communitys, I were 1 year head admin then i left that community to open my own csgo community which had about 20+ admin staff over then 1000 players and i had 6 csgo servers, After 1 year i decided to sell the community and took a break from playing on the pc. When i got back i started to play more unturned and were an admin in 2 different servers. I have expirence in unturned commands,I'm really connected to this unturned community and i do want the best for it. I know how to deal with difficult situations. And i really want to become a staff member since there is alot of griefers lately and alters and kosers on the server. I'm in the server at least 4 days a week and can be very active in discord and help people with different things.I do enjoy helping new players to settle in the server,Which is why i joined the pd force.To help the new members on the server to have a good experince from the server and not just leave because of the kosers and griefers with the killdozers. I also can plan fun events in the server so people enjoy playing the server and will want to stay in it. I'm also connected to the admin staff and i really wish to teamwork with them.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):About 1 year+

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198384764826/

Topic starter Posted : 02/09/2021 6:55 pm
Topic Tags
triizyz
(@triizyz)

Just a little more about me: I'm 20 years old,I have atm 735 hours on unturned.I really enjoy helping people with thier different kinds of issues.And i feel connected to the community it self and do want to get involed more.So i would appreciate your decision about my application.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2021 12:36 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

I think he's a good candidate

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2021 5:22 pm
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep good guy