Tom Hamiltons/Destr...

Notifications
Clear all

Tom Hamiltons/DestroyerOfBurgers Form

Tom Hamilton
(@tom-hamilton)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I am in the Mid West of America, my TZ is EST.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have talked shit about the server before, and I will after this form if I'm accepted or not. And while this server is a sinking shop, I don't want to get back to the server select screen, I want to to stay on it and bail until it is the Atacama Desert. I want to help with the server, it has potential and lots of it, it just needs more nails and screws in its mold, and I'll gladly be one. I have experienced the KOS situations multiple times and I feel like that would help me deal with them better. I can also not get salty/angry/annoyed when some people make the job more stressful. Though I do have a breaking point. I can also do some stuff that I have not seen many staff do before, such as decorating or helping new players figure out where they need to go. I have no experience with adding plugins, managing them, or removing them. I am not quick to ban and will hear from both parties unless I saw it with my own eyes.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I'm pretty sure for like 3ish, 4ish weeks now, about 5 hours a day.

Steam profile URL: 76561198166957793

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2020 12:25 am
Tom Hamilton
(@tom-hamilton)

GL to me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2020 12:27 am
Share: