Notifications
Clear all

Toaster's staff app thingy again

Page 1 / 2
ToasterDude_
(@toasterdude_)

Hello humans again 

My region is still NA east(Canada) 
I have somewhere around a a thousand hours on the urp servers as a whole and 1200 something hours in total on unturned

In terms of activity Ill be able to get on almost daily Im guessing about once every two days for a few hours or daily but not as often as I used to due to my osslt(a test I need to pass or I won't get past highschool) coming up in april or june but once that's over and done with Ill be active for a few hours every day. Of course I have march break in april now so I'll have a bump in activity somewhere in mid april for 2 weeks or so.

In terms of the thing that happened I was just pissed off and that was all my fault to be frank and that's about all I have to say about that. If I'm not staff again I'm not really that stressed out about it. Life RP at the moment is very eh and its generally not liked among most people but it isn't half bad to be honest its mainly just certain people that make it worse. Cherno 2.0 is pretty far away right now so might as well try making this better. There isn't much of a point to writing an entire essay because it probably isn't going to change your opinions so might as well keep it short.

My steam Id is still the same https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867932084/

Bread

Topic starter Posted : 26/02/2021 5:18 pm
Chief, Duncan and Diglett reacted
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

this dude would be the best staff he is the nicest person i know he may not have a mic but he can get the job done 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 7:41 pm
Peng
 Peng
(@pengshot)

His experience and the way he handles players is amazing. Super nice guy as well and would fit the staff team well 

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 9:05 pm
DrDallas
(@drdallas)

He was staff before, and you SHOULD be staff again.

+Support

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2021 8:15 pm
vValiantz
(@vvaliantz)
Eminent Member Customer

toaster is one of the most liked people among the community he would make a great staff again +1 rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2021 12:05 am
Husky
(@husky-2)
Eminent Member Customer

+1 Best Toaster ever would be great as a staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2021 3:14 am
Diglett
(@diglett)

+1 Always nice and friendly. Even though he has made a mistake before, he deserves staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2021 6:18 am
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

+1 

Yeah, Toaster made a small move that cost him a price to be removed from staff (he quickly overreacted and banned himself), but Toaster should be accepted back to the staff simply because he's not an abusive skunk or corrupt mod let's be fair, we all know how staff can get corrupted by their powers and their inactivity towards servers. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2021 8:04 pm
Sa6koBG
(@sa6kobg)
Trusted Member

Thumbs up for toast 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Sa6koBG
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2021 2:57 pm
ToasterDude_
(@toasterdude_)

The osslt thing got cancelled so umm yeah.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2021 10:42 pm
Starging and Chief reacted
Starring69
(@starring69)

+1 accept him already

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2021 12:37 am
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

i will make you staff again