ThreeJeezys Staff A...

Notifications
Clear all

ThreeJeezys Staff App

ThreeJeezy
(@threejeezy)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

My region is North America, My time zone is in Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

First off, I am applying because I feel that I have the suitable knowledge and entrustment within the server.  I have the experience as a staff member on multiple servers within Unturned, but also I have been an admin/apart of the staff team in multiple Arma servers as well. I believe that I could improve the community helping out the new players if they have any questions or if they need help getting started. I would consider my self to be a very patient and understanding individual which would benefit when dealing with some of the angry 9 year old's that play on the servers. I can put in 20+ hours per week as long as I don't have to do anything for school, etc. Stating that I can put in that many hours this would benefit because later on in the night in my time I don't see admins on and when people need help I will try to help but I cant always help them. I understand all of the rules of the server very well and I believe that having a working microphone is very good when being an admin because some people just don't understand everything when you type it I have noticed a decent amount of the admins do not talk when in a admin situation so sometimes is a little confusing to get the context of what they are saying I have dealt with many kids in the past in other servers so I wouldn't get all frustrated over some kid yelling into to there mic and crying because they lost 1k. Finally I believe that I can benefit our community and "Make the Server Great Again"

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I started almost back a year ago and played almost 700 hours back in survival RP now I have started to play on Nylex's servers again and almost have 800 hours over the year in the server

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125665627/

Discord-CullyUD#7717

Thank you for taking the time to check my staff application

Kindest Regards,

ThreeJeezy 

Topic starter Posted : 24/01/2021 9:49 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

I do like your application though i will have to decline. I have seen numerous issues arise in the past. Maybe in the future friend!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2021 12:47 am
Share: