the turtle's app

Notifications
Clear all

the turtle's app

Gioni Drip
(@gioni-drip)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):Eastern Europe (Romania)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Well after what happened with Zhan i guess that life rp could use as much help as possible, beacuse i see how much the admins struggle on that server as there is someone who needs help  once every 10 minutes.

I also wanted to bring something new to the server: events. Events like bust someone out of prison, place a bounty on someone(i have 3 men of mine who can take thoose roles so things go as planned). This way people who lost money during the nuke can easily get them back in a more fun way, instead of grinding. I intend to make 3 events a day, mabye more, after all the more the better,some legal and illegal ones to keep everyone entertained, i will make major ones for criminals with lots of loot and smaller ones for new players and civilians(bring me that item, destroy that thing, find that treasure), all i requre for theese things are one random house does not matter how big, it is just a finish line for events like bring me something or break someone out of prison.mabye Nylex will make a video on an event so the content will be special-er?

i also want to be able to hide my admin role and just wal around, wait for someone to kos me, i did this already 3 times and it worked out pretty good(ask chief).

and i promise i wont be dumb

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): probably around 30 hours or more

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198797826002/

Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2020 11:25 am
Share: