Stevechoochoo's Sta...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Stevechoochoo's Staff Application

Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Malta (CET Timezone)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would be good a staff because I have some experience of being staff in other servers. I am fairly active and I have never been banned on this server. I have helped multiple people out on the server, showed new players how to play and read the rules multiple times. I have also reported game breaking bugs including ways to mesh under the map and have also reported many rule breakers on the server. I help out the admins with free build and also help remove kos tanks that alters make to ruin the experience for the players. I can help the community become a better place for players and be able to kick/ban any rule breakers that try to ruin the experience for the players.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 6 months (1250 hours)

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253695544/

Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2021 3:18 am
Topic Tags
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Hello steve. 🖐️  What is your timezone and how long you think you average unturned for on non-working days if you have a job or school

Also do you have experience with user-commands within unturned?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2021 1:05 pm
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

@boii My Timezone Is CET. I'd say I can average around 8+ hours on non-working days and maybe 5+ hours on school days. I have general experience with user-commands.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/09/2021 5:40 pm
triizyz
(@triizyz)

+rep I know steve some time now,I know he will be a great add to the staff team +He is active on the server and discord,And he is a good guy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2021 7:05 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

+rep I know Steve and he seems to be good candidate 🙃

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2021 6:40 am
WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

good application, accepted.