So Fin applied, now...

Notifications
Clear all

So Fin applied, now I'ma apply since I'm finally not busy anymore

The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):                       

South East Asia (Philippines since I went back home)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community

1st of all Am I always active In the community? Yes I am always active being a staff takes much responsibilities and you always have to be active all the time to participate every event especially in discord I am always active in there talking to everyone online and responding to questions especially to the new players I`m also active in game and I have some spare time in case someone needs help in game and I might come to give aid on that player`s needs but there are times I might be offline basically because of school or got work to do but mostly I am online.

2nd Do I have a good attitude? Well yes from my name The Friendly Hitman I am always friendly to everyone in the server new or old I treat everyone fairly and I always have that helpful attitude towards new players who needs help/guidance and proper manners to the community because we all know that everyone doesn't like staffs that has a bad attitude and manners with proper attitude as a staff we can also be a role model for the community 

3rd Am I good at communicating/socializing? well yes its a part of a staffs job to communicate with everyone in the community and making new friends and to understand someone`s opinion suggestion feeling etc.. so that we can understand each other clearly without misunderstanding each other and answer everyone`s questions for example if u have any questions to ask u can just ping me when I'm online in discord so I can answer you at anytime if I'm online

4th Am I fluent in English? yes I`ve been studying English in my childhood as a international language used to communicate with everyone with proper grammar and spelling it is highly required as a staff to learn and speak proper English to communicate with everyone at all time since we don't know each others mother language we use English as our language to speak and understand each other 

5th Do I do things fairly? well of course especially if your a staff you must treat everyone fairly and never abuse your authority which makes you a bad staff towards the community and to everyone especially to those who are new who seeks help and guidance through the community  and making a better community 

And as a summary for my staff application or could be a summary of me :3 I, The Friendly Hitman or also known as AdazaHunt by some of the players would like to apply for Moderator and what makes me think that I can be a good Moderator? well according to what I said u must have every attributes that are needed to be a Mod like being Active, helpful, friendly towards the community and as a Mod my goal is to help and make the community better for everyone and to help them all the time if possible and do all of my responsibilities as a Moderator and promise not to abuse my authority and use it for the good of the community and even if your a Mod it is also part of your job to follow the rules that are stated to the servers even the basics like KOS and RP...

That's All!! Hope that you will accept me as a Moderator thank you for your time reading all of this and whatever your decision is or your opinion ill just read it and keep it on mind as I can use it to improve and thank you! 🙂 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

I had been playing UnturnedRoleplay for more than 3 years (road to 4) and in those time I did lots of stuff and had fun playing and doing RP with the community and met lots of new players from those times I have kept lots of memories...

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/01234567891011121314150/

Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2020 4:25 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Penis pussy!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2020 4:27 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

This is some fried rice propaganda 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2020 4:28 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Gotta sey yes please pass the cheese 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2020 2:59 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

yes Rep+ this man has been part of the community for a long time and understands the community , even though he has been gone for a while he still knows what the server needs. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2020 10:15 pm
ghostlygamerYT
(@ghostlygameryt)

i know you your on the server most of the time i would say +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2020 11:28 pm
Share: