Snow's Staff Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

Snow's Staff Application

Joseph
(@snowy)

North America

A reason why I feel like I would make a good staff member is because I feel like I have good communication skills, can follow directions given, and would do as much as I can to make all players experience enjoyable. I am also currently a mod on another unturned server but would still like to learn a lot more about being a staff member to make myself a better leader and more experienced to better attend to players needs. Things I would be able to do for the community are attend to players in need, make the server as enjoyable as possible for everyone, do my role as a staff member by following instructions given and dealing with different situations that I face. I would also set a good example for other players as I am very friendly and am well known with most of the people in and out of the server and also know quite a bit of staff. Overall I would just like to keep server an enjoyable place for everyone.

I have roughly been playing for about 2 months for about 5-8 hours or more each day. Approximately: 425 Hours

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311099006/

Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2021 8:11 am
Cosco
(@cosco)

░░░░░░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░
░░██╗░░██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗░
██████╗██████╔╝█████╗░░██████╔╝░
╚═██╔═╝██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░██╔═══╝░
░░╚═╝░░██║░░██║███████╗██║░░░░
░░░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝░

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2021 5:14 am
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

i like him the appeal is good 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2021 10:43 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Reasonable application, defnitely seen you around. Please contact @Raum.#0005 in the Nylex discord to talk about this further.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2021 1:40 pm
Share: