sho_art0fwar's staf...

Notifications
Clear all

sho_art0fwar's staff app

sho_art0fwar
(@sho_art0fwar)

my steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288088021/

i have rouglfy 300 hours in the server.

i would be good help to the server as i have past experince working on unturned servers and would love to start working on thiss server as i love it i love the comuinty and id love to help with annything i can as im am allways free and kind to all players and will never abuse

and i will allways listen to the higher up roles and will not brake the rules i can not wait to see if i get staff

my contry is new zealand

discord:Art0fWar#0540

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2019 3:12 pm
LankyMix reacted
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Plus rep to this guy, optimistic. Nice. Talked to him on Discord with D4

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2019 3:13 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Not gonna -rep or +rep you just gonna be neutral, you seem active but I haven’t seen you around so I wouldn’t know for sure. Pretty generic staff app, would need to prove your worthiness with a trial of course.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2019 4:37 pm
VTM reacted
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

Never seen you anymore

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2019 3:49 am
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Gonna put a fat -rep on this, for sure lying about the hours on the server... I saw him for the first time a few days ago. Sorry but not staff material.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/11/2019 8:59 pm
sho_art0fwar
(@sho_art0fwar)

i usealy play a lot tyvm i play when there are not menny ppl on so u wouldint see much of me if u can read i am in new zealand so my time zones way difrint from when most ppl are on so plz dont be calling me out for lying as im not

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/11/2019 10:48 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

I know you have been pretty active the past few weeks but you might need to get more involved in the community and as vess said 300 hours, i dont belive that. Anyways best of luck gamer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2019 10:55 am
VTM reacted
sho_art0fwar
(@sho_art0fwar)

you rote thiss and i qoute "

Not gonna -rep or +rep you just gonna be neutral, you seem active but I haven’t seen you around so I wouldn’t know for sure. Pretty generic staff app, would need to prove your worthiness with a trial of course." then u go a -rep me seems fishy to me mate

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/11/2019 10:56 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

A lot of admins are giving +rep in discord which is nice. Personally I think it'd be great to see a bit more activity in the community though(but granted our timezones are different so you may be active when others aren't seeing it, idk). 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2019 8:01 pm
THX_4_FOOD and VTM reacted
sho_art0fwar
(@sho_art0fwar)

i can be acitve when ever needed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2019 7:51 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

What Nylex said.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2019 8:25 am
sho_art0fwar
(@sho_art0fwar)

bump 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2020 6:17 am
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

Big +rep to my main man over the bridge : ) Hope to see you around more brother. Would make a good admin. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2020 3:05 am
Share: