SayMyBreads staff a...

Notifications
Clear all

SayMyBreads staff application

SayMyBread
(@saymybread)
New Member Customer

My name is SayMyBread Im a Canadian Unturned player

I think to be a good staff member you have to have commitment towards the game your playing also a you have to be a hard worker.

Why i think ill be good for this position is. im a really hard worker i play unturned for roughly around 10 hours a day i like meeting new people on the server and like to be friends with all i have 60+ hours on the chernarus map  and over 500 hours in total across 2 accounts. I am a donator for the map and i have a little gun shop known as misery mountain gun shop where i sell modded guns. Im hoping someone will see this application. have a great day.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198407403494

Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2018 10:05 pm
Topic Tags
Jason Vanetti
(@wheresmyapple)
Eminent Member

I know you're a great person, I've seen you before and we know each other. Although you need to put a lot more effort if you want to at least have a chance of being staff because with this app? There's no way you will become staff.

I'll give it a +/- rep -: since you didn't put effort on your app. +: You have a great personality

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2018 1:30 pm
Jason Vanetti
(@wheresmyapple)
Eminent Member

I know you're a great person, I've seen you before and we know each other. Although you need to put a lot more effort if you want to at least have a chance of being staff because with this app? There's no way you will become staff.

I'll give it a +/- rep -: since you didn't put effort on your app. +: You have a great personality

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2018 1:30 pm
Share: