S0me0ne's Staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

S0me0ne's Staff Application.

S0me0ne
(@s0me0ne)
Active Member Customer

To start things off, I should probably give some background info on why I might make a good staff member. First of all, I'm nowhere near the western parts of the world, and I sit in Asia (in Hong Kong, specifically), which enables me to be online when the other admins are not, and help around the server when they're asleep.

Second of all, I have experience in figuring out situations, and even though, and I admit so, that I am a little hot headed at times, I try my best to keep my cool, and understand the situation as it is seen fit. I will try and make sure I understand the situation, and will cross-reference with other players present at the time, and I won't put my personal bias into consideration, so even if I hate the person whom is accused of performing an action, I would still put in the time and effort to look into the matter, and see if he has done right, or had done wrong, before I take any meaningful action. I will also not abuse ANY of my powers, and use it only when necessary. If an argument comes up, I will try to stop the argument before it further develops, and causes more internal problems for the server. I will also conduct daily patrols around the server, to make sure that all unused/abandoned barricades and probs are removed, so the lag of the server can be reduced for everyone. I have noticed an abundance of random blockades around the server, and I wish to clean it up, if I could.

I can also be patient, and helpful towards some people who have sincere questions regarding the server, and the rules, and ensure that they follow the rules, and have fun with the other players.

I will also admit that people will have bad opinions of me, but that's just one side of me they see, and after all, you cannot judge a book by its cover, so I believe that even though, at times, I could get annoying, that I am able to step up to the position, and take the responsibility that comes with it. If I make a mistake, I will make sure I make up for it.

I have maybe stayed on the server for a month or so, and some people might be upset at the fact that I'm even considering applying when I'm this new to the server, maybe Nikolai, who's logged more than a THOUSAND HOURS on this server, but even if I'm new to the server, I have talked to people enough to know the basic rules, and some unspoken ones people should follow, so I believe that's enough for a Staff Member to know, and not long, extensive relationships with everyone else on the server, as that might add onto personal bias, which I hope I can prevent when considering issues regarding the players.

Thank you very much for reading my application for a staff member position.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154999587

Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2019 1:56 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Erm, I feel like some of this was copied off my application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 12:07 am
Share: