Robert's Staff Appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Robert's Staff Application!

Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America, California

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I think I would make a good staff member for the community because I have had experience with many other servers being a well known player and then becoming staff. I have been with Nylex servers for a while now and have been in some of his videos! I loved it when I joined to the opening of Canada + and saw the community. It was so fun and welcoming to see now we're it's just Kos after Kos. I want the join and make a change to that and help with the community. I go on the Forums and see a lot of apps and reports coming thru everyday and I would like to take some of those apps and do them to get the workload away from the main people who do them. I can offer a decent bit to the community. I'm on everyday for a few hours playing and having fun. I can go around helping people and once high enough in ranks tp around the map destroying the bases that got raided to help reduce lag. I will watch discord on the side of my screen and see if anything happens in discord. If something happens I will ask Whats Wrong and try to help them out the best I could. I am on everyday for about 4-5 hours but if I get accepted for staff that will go up A LOT. It will go up to about 7-8 hours everyday helping out everyone! I have online school for a few hours which allows me to play a lot more than a few other people. I can play when other staff can not and I can do forums apps and reports when a main staff who does it can't or feels sick! I have experience on many servers with staff including a Semi Rp server, Apollo’s Bootleg RP, And OGN hardcore survival! I have been admin on the Semi Rp and bootleg server, and RP Manager for OGN Hardcore. I know all the rules for Chernarus and I would love to Enforce those rules with the rest of the staff team to the community! I want to bring the community together and force more RP just like the Canada days. I have no problem with any of the staff members and no problems with most of the community! If I get accepted I will grind hours into the server and help every player that needs it. I will always listen to any higher ups and always take in suggestions by any player in the community to improve my staffing! I think I have what it takes to become a great staff member for Nylex Servers!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

I have been with Nylex servers for about 2 years. My old account was Wafflez and I'm glad to know a decent bit of staff and ex staff remember me from Overgrown like D4 and Dragon. I'm glad to know I made myself stand out you can say.

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416471752/

Thank you for any staff and player who has read this!

Topic starter Posted : 15/11/2018 1:02 am
General Chicken
(@general-chicken)
Eminent Member

+rep, Kids a great man. Always friendly and trying his best to help improve the server and meet new people and make friends. Obviously seems like he has great experience in this position, and personally think he'd make a great addition to the staff team 🙂 Good luck kid, wishing you the best always! 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2018 1:16 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Thank you so much Gen! That means a lot to me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/11/2018 1:21 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)
Posted by: Robert O Flanko

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America, California

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I think I would make a good staff member for the community because I have had experience with many other servers being a well known player and then becoming staff. I have been with Nylex servers for a while now and have been in some of his videos! I loved it when I joined to the opening of Canada + and saw the community. It was so fun and welcoming to see now we're it's just Kos after Kos. I want the join and make a change to that and help with the community. I go on the Forums and see a lot of apps and reports coming thru everyday and I would like to take some of those apps and do them to get the workload away from the main people who do them. I can offer a decent bit to the community. I'm on everyday for a few hours playing and having fun. I can go around helping people and once high enough in ranks tp around the map destroying the bases that got raided to help reduce lag. I will watch discord on the side of my screen and see if anything happens in discord. If something happens I will ask Whats Wrong and try to help them out the best I could. I am on everyday for about 4-5 hours but if I get accepted for staff that will go up A LOT. It will go up to about 7-8 hours everyday helping out everyone! I have online school for a few hours which allows me to play a lot more than a few other people. I can play when other staff can not and I can do forums apps and reports when a main staff who does it can't or feels sick! I have experience on many servers with staff including a Semi Rp server, Apollo’s Bootleg RP, And OGN hardcore survival! I have been admin on the Semi Rp and bootleg server, and RP Manager for OGN Hardcore. I know all the rules for Chernarus and I would love to Enforce those rules with the rest of the staff team to the community! I want to bring the community together and force more RP just like the Canada days. I have no problem with any of the staff members and no problems with most of the community! If I get accepted I will grind hours into the server and help every player that needs it. I will always listen to any higher ups and always take in suggestions by any player in the community to improve my staffing! I think I have what it takes to become a great staff member for Nylex Servers!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

I have been with Nylex servers for about 2 years. My old account was Wafflez and I'm glad to know a decent bit of staff and ex staff remember me from Overgrown like D4 and Dragon. I'm glad to know I made myself stand out you can say.

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416471752/

Thank you for any staff and player who has read this!

Also meant to add I have over 2.5k hours in unturned So I know all the commands and how to play, I know what to do is what Im saying

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/11/2018 2:04 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

For those of you who are confused. My old discord name was Billy Joe But I changed it to Robert O Flanko to fit OGN as I was staff on there. I think I have to address this since I changed my name recently so it looks like im new since on Billy Joe I was acting on discord for 5-6 months. Sorry about that!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/11/2018 3:21 am
Cubic
(@cubey-given-by-boo)
Active Member Customer

i will talk it over with the other staff memebers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2018 6:56 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

The name Wafflez rings a bell, weren't you banned and unban by me a couple of months ago? Apart from that, I've played with you once or twice but you don't seem to have much of a reputation with people on these servers....

Attachment removed
ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2018 8:13 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)
Posted by: Queccy

The name Wafflez rings a bell, weren't you banned and unban by me a couple of months ago? Apart from that, I've played with you once or twice but you don't seem to have much of a reputation with people on these servers....

Attachment removed

I was Waffles sorry about that. And you never banned me. There is more than 1 Waffles so thats most likely why. Also I had my name waffles for like 3 months than changed it in the Begining of 2017

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/11/2018 8:15 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

even if that is true, you still don't have much of a reputation on these servers from what I've seen. I've mentioned you to multiple avid players and none of them seem to have recollection of you or your name. Also you don't really seem to be staff material and by that I mean your not very... mature. (also, stating your age in your app helps)

Attachment removed
ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2018 9:18 pm
Share: