Robert's Staff Appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Robert's Staff Application

Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I think I would be a good staff member for the URP community as I have been very active within the community and I have experience. I have over 30,000 messages in the discord talking everyday with members apart of the community. I have seen almost every staff come and go, I know what to do and what not to do. I have been staff on several other servers and I have experience from those servers. I know which events should lead to a ban and which should just lead to a warning. I can provide a lot of activity for the servers as I use to play cherno for 10 hours a day, I would do the same for Life RP. I think I can be a good fit for the staff team and if I get accepted im looking forward to helping this community become a little bit better. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been apart of the URP network since 2016, Its either been 5 years or coming up on 5 years. 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416471752/

Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2020 8:53 pm
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer

Robert and I served in Vietnam together, he is a great man and I'll never forget the time he and I were fighting in Saigon back in 1968, he fought bravely against the evil capitalist bastards, but our forces were repelled, yet this is all irrelevant, Robert O Flanko is a great and kind man, he is active in this community I see him conversing with other members of the discord every day there is perhaps no better man for staff than my friend Robert. Also, he is an og so that is automatically a plus. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2020 3:44 am
Share: