Notifications
Clear all

Robert's Staff Application!

Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

North America, California, PST!

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

I have been apart of Nylex Servers for almost 3 Years now. I have been playing UnturnedRoleplay.com since the Beginnings of the servers and staff! I have around 1500 hours on the servers.

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416471752/

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I think I would be a good staff member for the Community for many reasons. One of those reasons I would be fit for the staff position is my dedication. I have been with the servers for 3 years and I have been active constantly on those servers. On Canada+ I played at least 10 hours a week, Now I play almost 6-8 hours a day as I do online school. During those hours I can constantly be helping in game with Shops, Questions, Encouraging RP, and spectating around the map for KOS situations! When I don't want to play for a little bit, I would scroll thru the forums and do all the Shop Applications, Questions, KOS Reports, and Ban Appeals.

One of my second reasons would be my Past Experiences, I have been staff on multiple semi-large servers! The servers I have been staff on are OGN Hardcore, OGN Citylife 2.0, OGN Citylife Whitelisted, Vext Military RP, Apollo’s Bootleg RP, and Yexes Semi RP. The OGN servers have been up for almost 2 years now, They have a active player base of 24 people constantly. Vext Military is one of the biggest Military servers out there. OGN Recently released their new Whitelisted server with 30 players constantly on.

The Third reason would be my helpfulness and patience.  I can deal with People reporting players thru the discord, I know how to Handle all those situations. If they don't have proof, To report it on the forums, To show it directly there, or to DM me about it! I would keep my DM’s open and let anyone DM me for help they need. I can go on the forums and deal with all of the posts, I can deal with people asking for Shops In-Game constantly. I can deal with all questions asked about the server. Finally I will also deal with people being toxic in the discord and advertising.

In Conclusion I think im fit for the Admin Rank, Im Dedicated, Helpful, Patient, and I have Past Experience. I think Im pretty well known by the Community, I always give people items in Dunkertown when I'm online, I also help as much as I can in the discord and in game! I have helped several people on the Forums, Discord, and In-Game. I have Experience with helping on the Forums, I use to be Cubic’s “Assistant” by going thru all the forum posts and DMing Cubic the Answer to them. With KOS reports I would send him the Post, Evidence, and ID. I'm glad that I took the time to apply for the server’s even if I don't get accepted, Thank you for looking at this staff application and maybe you can think about accepting me onto the team!
                                                                                                       - Robert O Flanko

Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2019 8:37 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Depressing.

We are in a group together so i’m obviously not gonna say anything negative except you being a bit toxic, not that much just a bit.

Overall good staff app, i think you would make for a great staff member for exactly the points you made and for being a good little boi.

PS: you still owe me 3K >:(

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2019 1:13 pm
blockheadgaming
(@blockheadgaming)
Active Member Customer

Great guy, he helped me in the server he should definitely be an admin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2019 10:54 am
Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

I do not recommend having him in my experiences he is toxic and inconsiderate i would not like talking to this person about something like bans or KOS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2019 8:59 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

If you want some advice to have better chances, a good way to get recognised is to be active in discord and help people through there as well as people don't really know u unless they play closely with u on the servers, the more u get known on the discord the more likely staff themselves would recognise you. It's not about ur ability and dedication to the server; it's the respect you have on the discord and the server as well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2019 10:17 am
Share: