Rehee, Ben Black , ...

Notifications
Clear all

Rehee, Ben Black , Cherry Cola seriously Staff Application

Qyint
(@qyint)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Well First, I dont look at the staff position as a chance to Abuse, Harm, or Take Advantage of the players or the community. I see the "Staff Position" as a chance to help the community and its players. I trust myself that I would make a great part of the Staff member because I have had experience in the past such as other applicants of the forums. On the server I was admin for I mostly helped with KOS situations and problems with the forums. But on Nylex's servers I am very active on the servers, and forums. I give my opinion of peoples topic if they have been banned or KOSED. I hope into Discord and chat with some of the members of the community if they dont mind my presence. All in all I hope that the community and the staff team with support me and my choice to apply. If I make a mistake as an employee, I am always prepared to face the consequences. And i know 5 languages.

PS: But first i need unban in discord heh

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 3 or 4 months

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365894968/

Discord: Cherry Cola#6163

Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2021 9:23 am
peach and Zeko reacted
vValiantz
(@vvaliantz)
Eminent Member Customer

Reehee is a good pd member and I think they would be a good pick for staff +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2021 12:01 pm
peach
(@peach)

Reehee would be great staff, because hes very helpful and hes great at being straight +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2021 1:47 pm
Journey73TTV
(@journey73ttv)

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2021 3:30 pm
LonE
 LonE
(@lone)
Active Member Customer

+rep Rehee`s a good lad and will make a good example as an admin even if you are 30+ years old he will still say "Boi" when he sees u just to make u feel better 

• Friendly
  • Communicative 
  • Mature
  • He will say "Boi" Instead of Good Night 

Give him a chance to be in the staff team +1 rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2021 5:04 pm
Share: