Razvan's Applicatio...

Notifications
Clear all

Razvan's Application

RazvanDard
(@razvandard)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I am from Europe to be more exact I live in Romania, having GMT+2 as the timezone here.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Well I'm gonna be real honest as I had so much beef with the staff that I don't think I'll be accepted anyways.I think i'd be a good staff member because I am willing to help the community as there are many rules broken in my face and I'd love to be able to take measures.I get that staff have their personal lifes and stuff but half of them don't even play Unturned anymore so Crazy Bob and Cole maybe Dolan are like the only staff members that I've seen like more than once 2weeks online.I think that another staff member would be in your favor and in the community's favor and unlike the other staff I have no life ( kill me pls) . I'm online like half of the day and I'd be glad to watch people which are accusated to be rule breakers and take measures if the accusations are true.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I think I've been playing Chernarus for I'd say 1 month but I've knew about your server since maybe 1 year ago or something as I had this server on my favorites when I started playing Unturned again and since then I've fallen in love with this server.

Steam profile URL:  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-staff/

Thanks for taking your time to read my application.

Have a nice day!

Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2018 4:36 pm
RazvanDard
(@razvandard)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I am from Europe to be more exact I live in Romania, having GMT+2 as the timezone here.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Well I'm gonna be real honest as I had so much beef with the staff that I don't think I'll be accepted anyways.I think i'd be a good staff member because I am willing to help the community as there are many rules broken in my face and I'd love to be able to take measures.I get that staff have their personal lifes and stuff but half of them don't even play Unturned anymore so Crazy Bob and Cole maybe Dolan are like the only staff members that I've seen like more than once 2weeks online.I think that another staff member would be in your favor and in the community's favor and unlike the other staff I have no life ( kill me pls) . I'm online like half of the day and I'd be glad to watch people which are accusated to be rule breakers and take measures if the accusations are true.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I think I've been playing Chernarus for I'd say 1 month but I've knew about your server since maybe 1 year ago or something as I had this server on my favorites when I started playing Unturned again and since then I've fallen in love with this server.

Steam profile URL:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153651315/

Thanks for taking your time to read my application.

Have a nice day!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2018 4:37 pm
RazvanDard
(@razvandard)

Sorry for putting 2 of those but my steam profile url didn't copy.

And I've pressed edit thinking that it would actually edit it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2018 4:38 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

no 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2018 8:49 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Hell no, you don't even know the rules yourself and you kept carjacking my vehicle in Safe Zone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2018 9:17 pm
RazvanDard
(@razvandard)

Ye you're right I did carjack your car in safezone but after telling me to stop I asked D4n if it's allowed to do so as there's no rule saying that specific thing and he said I should not do it if it's not my car so then I stopped. Second You have no proof that I don't know the rules..

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2018 10:38 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)

How do I not have proof? Me and Nikolai witnessed you safe zone camping, and combat logging for one, and secondly;  https://youtu.be/eINOHeLvLIk I warned you multiple times to stop carjacking as it's against the rules. My vehicle was inaccessible and I no longer have it because of you. A somewhat decent applicant for staff would know how to read rules, and even after the multiple warnings of how bannable vehicle griefing is you still had to ask D4 to see if it WASN'T bannable. I think I have enough evidence for my justification.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2018 10:56 am
RazvanDard
(@razvandard)

Okay first of all vehicle griefing is not allowed which is like putting plates/buildables on the vehicle there's no mention about carjacking it.

Second of all you didn't lose the vehicle because of me( I put it near water and it was an apc so it can go on water).Third of all I tpaed before you guys shooting cuz Niko kosed one guy and I took the loot.And the last thing is that this thread is a staff application not a discussion thread so please stop arguing and just -rep me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2018 5:21 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)

All of these claims are bullshit, but I'll respect your request. -rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2018 10:14 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Who are you? Well, yes, i've seen you half a dousin times on the discord but those times ain't enough to get a good reputation. You are needed to be active on all the 3 layers of the community, and actually show you're worth it. Get out there and get a kick of reputation to you, or it will kick you in the fucking crotch.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2018 10:10 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Saw some -rep down in the comment sections in here xD and meh all I could say is a +rep for his efforts for the server and his honesty towards his attitude and regarding the staff like their "beef" well I judged him more on his true intent towards the servers not just because he made mistakes etc but over all he is a good guy with honesty, just that he may have or not made some mistakes that makes him look like a bad guy with no manners etc, I have spoken to him in Discord and such and I can see his effort all along, it's just that there are misunderstandings and stuff so yeah he isn't bad at all and at least he tried ^^ good job Raz you can do more than that with or without staff perms!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 8:34 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

-1 Reputation You can't be staff at the same time as breaking the rules, I have repeatedly seen you multiple times camp the safe-zone and try to jack cars into the water. Sorry man, read the rules and earn that rep.

- Nik

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2018 4:26 pm
RazvanDard
(@razvandard)

You can stay in the safezone and near it as much as you want you're allowed to "camp it" unless you rob/kill people or do other stuff there.

If I wanna walk around safezone I can that + my base is nearby so I walk there

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2018 5:49 pm
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

Not quite sure how this has not been denied yet as you have a very negative rep. I have seen you on the server a total of 3 times. The first time you went on a KOS spree, the second as Jono had said, and finally I had seen you in the safe zone. You have not been seen on the server since which I thought it was because you were banned. -rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2018 9:36 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Never seen you on the server and judging by everyone else's comments you don't seem that welcome :/

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 11:03 pm
Share: