R1K4's Staff Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

R1K4's Staff Application

R1K4
 R1K4
(@richard)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe, Latvia (GMT+2)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I can be funny and serious at times when I need to. I stay neutural in staff sits and go over the given facts and evidence provided to me to be able to make the best decision I can as a staff member. I also have quite alot of experience, Ive been staff on many different servers like BloodPlayers, Dzonis RP, Brads RP and some that I cant remember. If I make a mistake as a staff member I am always willing to change the way of how I judge situations. Ive also got alot of ideas for the server, how it can be improved, what can be done to make it more interesting and so on, but of course I would have to discuss them with higher up staff members and get their approval.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Pretty sure I started playing at the start of June, Im not sure.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962353148

Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2020 6:17 pm
Parker
(@parker)
Eminent Member

First, you haven't played long enough.

Second, you are not a pillar in the community.

Third, give how long you where staff on those server and how many players they got on average.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2020 12:31 am
R1K4
 R1K4
(@richard)

@parker Quick question, are you even a staff?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2020 12:33 pm
R1K4
 R1K4
(@richard)

@parker Bloodplayers still have around 20 players at all times and on evenings the server is full as much as I know, Brads RP was prob the most popular server with constantly it being full (30 players or so) and Dzonis RP server had constant 10 players when it wasnt the evening (because on the evenings it usually was full). Also tell me what a pillar is? Also ur saying that I have to play in the server for more than a month to actually apply? AND I have to be known in the community just because I want to be staff? Thats pretty bs in my opinion.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2020 12:37 pm
R1K4
 R1K4
(@richard)

All I want to do is to help out the dying Life RP server (right now as of writing this it has 15/40 people on).

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2020 12:40 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Gonna be real with you mate basically what parker said and also it doesn't matter if he is staff, he is a long-standing member here, we know how shit works. Ok so to the point, you won't get staff simple as that really

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2020 10:44 am
Share: