Clear all

PP Sniper's staff application

PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

PP Sniper's staff application 

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

Europe, Italy. (time zone GMT+1)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

As a staff member I will do my best to make everyone's experience the best, by respecting the community guidelines and making them being respected also by every other player. As a part of the staff I will help people mainly on Life RP because that's the server where I am mostly on, but if needed I'll hop on also any other UnturnedRoleplay.com server to help. Also I am online on life RP almost every day for multiple hours, I've been playing that server for a very long time. I will do my best and i will show everyone how reliable and available I am. I never broke any of the server rules and If I get accepted i will make sure to enforce them. I am also quite good at moderating discord, I will be online as much as I can moderating chats and helping people that ask for it in the correct channels. Aftermost i will do my best to ensure that everyone is having a good time in the server.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

Roughly two months

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209898932/

Topic starter Posted : 28/02/2021 2:07 pm
Chief reacted
Topic Tags
PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

Quick correction, I thought I had to put in the amount of time I have spent on the server in the "How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers" section and not how much time has passed till the day I first joined the server. Actually I've been playing on LifeRP for roughly 7 months.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/03/2021 12:50 pm
Chief reacted
Qyint
(@qyint)

For me u would be a good t-mod +rep

Ps: u have a nylex voice xD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2021 6:32 pm
Chief and PP sniper reacted
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

not bad at all i will talk in staff meeting about you 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2021 3:51 pm
PP sniper reacted
Sa6koBG
(@sa6kobg)
Trusted Member

PP is a nice habibi I will give him a +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2021 3:01 pm
Peng
 Peng
(@pengshot)

I feel that you have great teamwork and your a nice guy. I will put something in for you at the next staff meeting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2021 1:10 am
LUCID
(@lucid)

I would honestly love pp to be staff he's a great guy I'm sure he would be a great pick 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2021 8:31 pm
PP sniper reacted
Pablo
(@toga)
Eminent Member

+1 pp is a great guy and he would fit in being staff 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2021 11:58 am
PP sniper reacted
Share: