Clear all

PP Sniper for a nice present, and a better future

PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

PP's application to become a staff member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): 

Europe, Italy.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I think I'd be a good staff member, not only because I will always respect the RP rules,  also because I will make the other players respect them as well. I am online on life RP every single day for multiple hours and I know how the stuff work on here, I know very well what an mod has to do, and I know for sure that I will make a great job. This is pretty much all, if you want to give me a try let me know, but remember that I'll never disappoint you.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

around 320 hours on Life RP.

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/iloveliferp

Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2020 1:52 pm
Topic Tags
PutinFregno
(@putinfregno)

I just read your request, and you are very suitable to be staff. As a policeman and swat agent you have helped me many times with people who robbed me and you have always handled the situation in the best way, I hope you will become staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2020 2:12 pm
Jack
 Jack
(@noo)
Estimable Member

too toxic

sorry 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2020 1:29 pm
LankyMix reacted
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

Very nice and well written application, however I personally do not see a need for another cop based staff member, Andrew is the current CoP and he is also a h-admin, personally I have experienced that it does not bode well for normal players and the community, and having seen you around in LifeRp and in the discord, I have noticed a toxic personality trait amongst personal issues that I have had with certain complaints against you. Good Luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 2:33 am
PP sniper reacted
SilverHawk
(@fakejesus)

One of the best suited players on the server to become a staff member. Responsible, patient, generally friendly, and helpful to anyone that asks for aid.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2020 5:40 pm
Share: