Nut's Staff App

Notifications
Clear all

Nut's Staff App

TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Not going to lie about this, but I think I  might be shit staff for this server just because of my reputation on the server currently. (Having over -3k rep is really not an okay thing to "show-off" on a RP server, but I am here to apply because I am honestly worried what the future of this community will end up in.) In any case, this staff application will be my first and last for I will float with the events related to the server unfolding in the community.

The region I live in is North America. I hope that is not a problem with you guys. I can deal with many players in different time zones this way, but that is the almost the same response with other current staff that live in North America. I am completely sure that I am extremely active on the server not just because of my safe zone shop at the moment, but it is due to me being in love with the mods and the map on this server

The community at the moment where I thrive is getting a bit toxic, but I am not wording this as in I'm shitting on them, but it has come to the point when people shit on staff for not being active, "not doing their work," etc. I do want to stop that, but also set a respectable, strict barrier between staff and players situation-wise (not trying to segregate staff and players playing together on the server). Many players do like playing with staff on the server, whether it is inside the safe zone, or out in the wild, looting, robbing, KOSing at the KOS zone, or any idea possible really.

The community for the past year really did change because of most staff leaving for better opportunities in their lives. I really can not say what direction this change is heading, but unfortunately I am got the feeling the server itself is sinking. All I want to say is I want the server to be as active and enjoyable as the previous year has been.

-Thanks for reading,

TheNutMan

Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2018 1:10 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2018 1:56 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

*in google trasnlate* N O

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2018 3:09 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

The server is actually going fine at the moment its not sinking into decay, however your application is really messy but I do get the points you make, I don't know you very well but i see you online, however I have decided.

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2018 4:34 pm
Share: