My staff applicatio...

Notifications
Clear all

My staff application

polebesst
(@polebesst)

Hello,

Well let me start off by telling something about myself.
My name is Rocky Paul Lens Frederic and I am 15 as off writing this application. My friends around the community as well as real life and family would say I'm am a fairly mature guy for my age. My interests and hobbies are Game Design, Computer programming, Gaming in general, Esports (Specifically CS:GO) and memes. So I'm practically your stereotype white boy.

Why I think I would make a good Community moderator
In the community I don't see staff as an opportunity to abuse, but as a way to help out the members who are grieved on the daily by the toxic players which roam the Public servers. Don't get me wrong, I'll be sure to put the grievers in their place, and bring life to the servers of UnturnedRoleplay. I don't see Community Moderator as an exploit to become close to Nylex. Quite frankly, I couldn't care less. I always try my hardest to help out the community and players who are in need but, but being an MVP I am limited to what i can do. However, I always try my best! In my previous times on Public Chernarus, I have resolved many situations without causing any violence and in the making even created friendships. 
When they're rules to be followed, I always make sure people play by them under no circumstances what so ever. I am never bias and I am always active on the forums due to my broken sleeping pattern. (As of writing this it is currently 6:45, Fudjy knows what i mean). I enjoy just having a general chat with anyone, whether that be a discussion on a specific topic or just generally making new friends. You can ALWAYS find me in a discord room and will always be happy to find a new friends. "I'm a people person!" <--Opti.
one of my famous quotes from the man himself, Pimpcane. "I'm practically allergic to KOS" And I live by this quote on a daily basis. I like to have fun when roleplaying, but when necassary, I will take action for rule breaking.
How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 
I joined UnturnedRoleplay in early August, last year and since then I have made a name for myself around the community, majority of it being positive comments.Or so i hope. I would say i have approximately 600-ish hours fully dedicated to UnturnedRoleplay, Most of it i spent making friends around the community, building, Roleplaying and generally making a positive name for myself. All together i have 1,800 Hours fully dedicated to Unturned Itself.

Past staff related experience: 
I used to play a hardcore whitelisted Roleplaying server on Garry's Mod called GrandTheftAuto RP, (4thRangers was the domain name) which I became famed for on and had the rank of administrator, however i resigned and moved over to SantosRP due to corrupt staff. If you don't know what SantosRP is then it is a highly addictive, fully hardcore, top notch roleplaying gamemode on Garry's Mod which is extremely strict, but extremely entertaining. I am a administrator on 4 other discord servers, excluding all my friends servers and all together and a loyal member.
Additional Notes:
This is my first application for a big domain on Unturned so please give me your thoughts on me as a person all together as well as my application. If you have any enquiries or queries, please contact me via discord as I am constantly active. Fin#1481 If you had the decency to read my entire application then THANKYOU, your one of a kind and you deserve everything. I hope for a reply rather soon and take care
-Regards, Fin <3

Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2020 10:15 pm
Share: