My Staff Appilactio...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] My Staff Appilaction

ChaseMcCane12
(@chasemccane12)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Well, I've always been a good KOSer.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 0, but I saw like 1 of your videos about the server.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253172034/

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 9:38 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Very descriptive, superb qualifications, you seem just like an all out great guy. He get's my plus one for staff. +1

Posted : 14/12/2017 12:25 am
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

He is the greatest dude ever. He would make great staff. No one could top him.

Posted : 14/12/2017 3:13 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Okay I'm gonna tell you why you can't be staff.

1. You are new to the forums so you are not active.

2. Pretty sure this is a joke application  so already denied by staff.

3. You said you were a koser?

I rest my case.

Posted : 14/12/2017 1:12 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

1: You just admitted you liked to KOS = Denied by staff.

2: You hardly put any information.

3: You honestly dont care about the servers enough to take the application seriously.

I would never accept this guy...

Posted : 15/12/2017 3:35 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

1: You just admitted you liked to KOS = Denied by staff.

2: You hardly put any information.

3: You honestly dont care about the servers enough to take the application seriously.

I would never accept this guy...

Posted : 15/12/2017 3:36 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

+rep idk what amazed is talking about you would make great staff member!

Posted : 19/01/2018 2:30 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

HE IS FIT FOR A STAFF MEMBER WTF ARE U TALKIN ABOUT AMAZED +REP!

Posted : 19/01/2018 5:44 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Chase, you logged in on the wrong forum, this is not the "I'm an attention whore and I'm looking for attention Forum".

Otherwise great application ++

Posted : 19/01/2018 8:43 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

DolanDuck I have a reputation on these servers... It may be a very bad one but it is one none the less. I would never in a life time make a shitty form like this. Not only that but why was I even brought up? Listen everyone let me tell you this! I understand the "Russia Server" situation along time ago. Swifty and I were not great players of the community nor people. Not only that but, I even eventually got banned for my crimes! But a couple months ago I went on one of the new servers and ran into Nylex and D4 and I was forgiven. D4 and I are good friends now we talk on Discord and sometimes play games together. But since I have been unbanned I have tried my hardest to follow the rules! I have not KOSED anyone for that matter sure I have robbed people close to safezone not at but close and they have gone back and KOSED me. I have also robbed and betrayed people but, I am sick and tired of everyone hating on me just because of my past on the community or because of different situations! I honestly am sick of it I have been trying to befriend people on Discord but whenever I join its either "We dont want you here leave" or "No one likes you Amazed" and it kinda ruins my mood and day. But let me ask you this we call this a great community but none the less players treat players like this? I understand I have done betrayals and all but to get mad at me for no reason and say hatred things is beyond me and needs to be solved. I dont care what people think about this post I just need to get it out.

Regards,

Amazed

Posted : 19/01/2018 4:02 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Amazed

DolanDuck I have a reputation on these servers... It may be a very bad one but it is one none the less. I would never in a life time make a shitty form like this. Not only that but why was I even brought up? Listen everyone let me tell you this! I understand the "Russia Server" situation along time ago. Swifty and I were not great players of the community nor people. Not only that but, I even eventually got banned for my crimes! But a couple months ago I went on one of the new servers and ran into Nylex and D4 and I was forgiven. D4 and I are good friends now we talk on Discord and sometimes play games together. But since I have been unbanned I have tried my hardest to follow the rules! I have not KOSED anyone for that matter sure I have robbed people close to safezone not at but close and they have gone back and KOSED me. I have also robbed and betrayed people but, I am sick and tired of everyone hating on me just because of my past on the community or because of different situations! I honestly am sick of it I have been trying to befriend people on Discord but whenever I join its either "We dont want you here leave" or "No one likes you Amazed" and it kinda ruins my mood and day. But let me ask you this we call this a great community but none the less players treat players like this? I understand I have done betrayals and all but to get mad at me for no reason and say hatred things is beyond me and needs to be solved. I dont care what people think about this post I just need to get it out.

Regards,

Amazed

Wtf is this about, makes no sense to what everyone was saying....

Regards,

Skorpiopmn

Posted : 19/01/2018 4:16 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Stop. Necroposting.

Posted : 19/01/2018 4:24 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Posted : 20/01/2018 12:48 pm