My admin Submission...

Notifications
Clear all

My admin Submission 🙂

LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

Hi, I'm otherly known as LankyMix over on discord and have been a member here for quite a while and have supported Nylex back when he made those CS:GO vids. I am averagely well known in the community and have changed a lot from the annoying squeaker I once was. I am much more willing to spend hefty time and effort into learnign something new or to help players as a whole have a better experience, I know it's been a rough past year and it's not been easy for the Admins especially with all this sudden pressure with there being very limited Admins for a large amount of players constantly asking for help to review a piece of "Evidence" of some dude KOSing or robing them, whining 30 y/o's arguing about silly scenarios they "Don't think is realistic enough". I promise to offer a good experience for not only the players but for the staff team too as I can be serious when needed but I can also be very, not-so-serious, when in order of need. Now I'm sure you're wondering why I have a VAC ban. Let me explain, so I've been playing CS:GO since the earlier-to-mid 10's and had grown bored of playing normally and being absolutely dumped on, so my friend suggested we mess around and use free hacks because I have "Nothing to lose", well I did but I was so bored I believed him and did it, suffice to say I am not on very good terms with him even now. I hope you can look past this mid-tier incident and look at the better parts.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): New Zealand (Oceania

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: As said above I have experience in lots of different areas as I have been playing any kind of game for as long as I can remember and have been playing online/RP servers for just as long.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Perhaps 2 and a half to 3 years?

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LankyMix/

I would be an excellent addition to the staff team as I know a few and am on good terms with them so it would not b e too hard to catch-up and figure it all out. You wouldn't be mistaken adding me 

Yours truly, 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2020 8:55 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @caligula

learnign

robing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2020 4:49 pm
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @boii

learnign

robing

Ah yes, two simple spelling mistakes, cool. Good feedback thanks : )

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2020 10:36 pm
Share: