Notifications
Clear all

My admin Application

Vietcong Soldier
(@kideki)
Active Member Customer

Region: Eastern American

Time playing: 1 month 

Why I would make a good admin: I have noticed how most admins do not like doing shops and how most have busy lives, so with that being said I want to mainly focus on shops  and decline/accept some, and possibly even leaving feedback to why they didn't or did not get it. Also with the new court we can roleplay have a good time, use it seriously when we need to and be a lot more active then most admins. And for all these new people joining it would be nice if an admin greeted them and showed them the ropes and answered some questions about the rules, I surely could have used that when I first joined. I will go invisible once i realize that there are two people in a town (not to stop them from robbing me because Its how the game works) but to watch and see if one KOS's another, I saw a kos with my own eyes just today, and I killed them after they kosed apple, I will delete cars that are in sz when the owners are not online. I will be fair in judgment and not let prior relationship/experiences with people affect their punishment, if there is any punishment. For Minor things I will give a warning, say mic spam, they get a warning then mute. There are many people who break the rules as for right now my apc just got shot at while some person was sz camping, my goal is to stop people like that.

My steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881366659/home

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2019 10:24 pm
Qyl reacted
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

Hope u get accept

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2019 6:20 am
Qyl
 Qyl