Notifications
Clear all

Momslasher's Staff Application

Hunter
(@huntre)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

North America, Florida. GMT +4

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

As a staff member I will do my best to make everyone's experience the best, by respecting the community guidelines and making them being respected also by every other player. I would make an excellent addition to the staff team because I have prior staffing experience on both Unturned and GTA FiveM, my experience on Unturned would help me know most of the commands meaning I would not require much training. I see a few areas where I could possibly help out one reason being there's not much staff activity during Florida play times and I feel as though I could improve that aspect of the server. I am on life RP every time I can (At most 12+ hours each day now), I've been playing that server for a very long time. I will do my best and I will show everyone how reliable and available I am. Now with it now being summer time for me I can now be on the server be active with the players of LifeRP. and too continue this Application I would just like too acknowledge that I have read the rules thoroughly multiple times and understand what I can and cannot do I feel this would Reflect upon me as someone new players could turn too for help and knowledge about the rules of the server. I'm very familiar with the server, and too continue this Application I would just like too acknowledge that I have read the rules thoroughly multiple times and understand what I can and cannot do I feel this would Reflect upon me as someone new players could turn too for help and knowledge about the rules of the server.  

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

Roughly 20-30 days

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/whostolehuntii67/

Thank you for reading and have a good rest of your day/night 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2021 9:16 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

I like this application. Please @Raum.#0005 in the Nylex discord. If you are not connected to this simply join the community with the name 'Nylex'

Appreciated

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2021 1:38 pm
Share: