Mat Staff Applicati...

Notifications
Clear all

Mat Staff Application

Mat
 Mat
(@mathew)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe England [Time Zone GMT]

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I'm on the the server around half the day and people are always asking me for help so I thought I should try out and test my luck so that I can help more people and when they ask I wont be busy with something in game plus they can always just ping me in support or message me if they need me because I'm never on do not disturb. I hope that you will give me a chance to apply and if you think I'm not good for the job you can just demote me thank you for reading.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): maybe 500hrs (I took a break for a little bit so might be wrong) but I have 2300hrs on the game and most of them are Rp servers.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880766425/

Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2022 10:56 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

I can remember u from discord and server. Nice guy 2 be honest, can stay calm when needed and use his brain. I guess for now it's 2 early for u 2 get 2 staff, i would say u need a bit more experience, but in principle i think u would fit in staff team in future

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2022 8:09 pm
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

+rep very nice and cool. extremely helpful in game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2022 10:19 pm
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

Matt is a nice guy, he is on the server for a decent part of the day and he is overall a good candidate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2022 8:10 am
Share: