LUCID's Staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

LUCID's Staff application

LUCID
(@lucid)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have had past experience with Gmod and other stuff related to staff I've had past experiences with idiots, I am applying to join the staff team because I really do enjoy the server I see there are a lot of staff related issues Such as #Report a Player and #Support I would like to help out as much as I can.

When and if I become staff I can help the community by being reliable, (Being active and whenever someone needs help I will step up) I am more than capable to have a laugh with people, I also know some of the staff currently I hope you guys can trust me and I can and will prove myself to be trusted with these responsibilities, When it comes to a situation such as KOS I would here both sides of the stories (asking for proof aswell) and would follow the ban time set for KOS and ban, I'm not gonna be ban hungry I just wanna chill out with people and help out
My goal in this server is to just be a guy who people can talk to and sort out their problems with me and to do that I should just be me and chill out, have fun, help out. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): i have been playing on the LifeRP #1 server for 800-900 hours and want to play more. I play about 3-5 Hours a day I check discord hourly 

Steam profile URL:

-LUCID thank you for you're time, I hope I can be what you expected

Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2021 1:28 pm
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

maybe 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2021 10:44 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Please contact @Raum.#0005 in the Nylex discord to talk about this further.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2021 1:41 pm
ofbstarringfreesjyoungestinchargeambush
(@ofbstarringfreesjyoungestinchargeambush)
Active Member Customer

dont accept him he's ugly and fat

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2021 11:37 pm
Darkreaper101
(@darkreaper101)

Hi Lucid Ive Been Banned For KOS mass i know i kossed but i didnt realized killing for no reason was a rule i would really want to get unbanned maybe you wont but all i wanted was to have fun on the server but people kossed me so i did it to them but i didnt know it was a rule until the reporter said to me it was my ign is Dark_Wastelander

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2021 8:56 pm
Share: