Larry's Staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Larry's Staff application 2.0

LarryLawton
(@larry)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Victoria, Australia (GMT+10)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I feel suited for the position of staff as I am a well known individual in the community for being fair and trustworthy I always seem to find myself in the presence of kosers and alters and other people that want to ruin the community that I strive too protect everyday on the server and I  try my best to deal with them as quickly as possible too hopefully halt the chaos that they have caused, on many occasions I have helped new players and other people of the like with no regard to why they may need assistance I still help to the best of my ability and equip them with whatever they may require, As PD I respond too all calls no matter who it is In distress if they claim to of been kosed I do all I can to ensure they know the steps too follow. I normally play 7 hours per day sometimes even playing till like 9am this means I can play when some admins cannot being that my sleep schedule is terrible. If I were to get accepted I would continue to be as active as I am now and respond too all staff matters with no bias as to who may be calling for staff in addition If accepted I hope to bring this community together as a whole and too continue to spread enjoyment and ensure everyone is being respectful and as a final condition if i am to be accepted I can promise to never use the tools supplied to staff in any form of abuse.

- Larry 

Past experience : 
I have Past experience setting up discord servers and using commands and bots.
I have a mediocre understanding of commands. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 1100+

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198966201831/

Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2021 11:24 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

+rep good app, i think Larry would be good staff member 👍 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2021 11:45 am
LarryLawton reacted
T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

+rep i did hate larry a lot previously but eh kinda still changing my opinion about him the dude seems very helpful/ He is  very Communicational and overall a honest guy 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2021 1:30 pm
LarryLawton reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Ups and downs, has had some stupid reports but other than that he should be alright.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2021 7:18 am
Bacon
(@bacon-2)

+rep I've known Larry for some time now and i've seen him being on the server even with us having a different timezone, he's an amazing guy to hang around with and i'd love to se him as staff! 😉 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2021 3:36 pm
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

+rep Looks like a Decent staff app don't know you so can't really say much more

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2021 4:45 am
Share: