LankyMix's Admin Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

LankyMix's Admin Application

Page 1 / 2
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

(I go by multiple aliases but I'mplanning on changing my unturned name to LankyMix, so watch for that!)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):I currenty live in New Zealand. Wayyyy ahead of America/Europe's time zone

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I believe that I would be very suitable candidate for an admin because as I live completely accross the world, it means I can be on whilst others cannot. Ive also noticed a big lack of active admins on the discord and the server (specfically on the unturned server, but it could just be time differences). I've worked with many other people in different communities such as (to name a few) some older Unturned RP communities, PS4 GTAGOV (A GTA RP Scene with 1000+ Players) and even RDR2. I really do enjoy the game and the community and thus I would enjoy hopping on and helping people out. If I'm not online on the server, I'm almost always on the server so I'd be happy to inbox and assist with applications, KOS Situations (and all kinda of situations/reports for that matter). I used to play DAYz back in the day and lot of Arma 2 aswell so I know the Chernarus map like the back of my hand. I can't ssy I'm all too familiar with playerbase on MC but I do intend on getting on there more often. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I've been playing for approx. a year, but hadn't made this account back then, but I have a good feel for the community and I do know quite a lot of the other and frequent members. 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LankyMix/

Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2019 6:37 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

Hello! 

You are new here even though having experience is good but the issue you dont have any experience here. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2019 9:37 pm
LankyMix reacted
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

Hey thanks for the feedback., I plan to become alot more active on here just didn't have the time but now I do! 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2019 5:07 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

What ed said

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2019 12:22 pm
LankyMix reacted
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

Hey thanks again, if you have anything else to add, dm me on discord at LankyMix#7439 or just add on to here, if you could get another admin or someone who could accept/deny the applicaion that would be grat, many thanks 

- Lankymix

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/09/2019 9:29 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

What gacy said

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2019 1:29 pm
LankyMix reacted
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

This comment seriously means a lot! Thank you a lot VTM, if anything, this is what I want written on my suicide note x0x

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2019 5:50 am
A.Z.Z.E.R
(@a-z-z-e-r)
New Member Customer

Great guy with good social skills ,responsible and good

friend 

This post was modified 5 years ago by A.Z.Z.E.R
ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2019 12:28 pm
LankyMix reacted
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

Hey man it means a lot! Thank you for +repping me gamer !

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2019 12:31 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

1 vac ban on record, Big Thonks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2019 12:05 pm
LankyMix reacted
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

The VAC ban is for CS:GO, and I got falsly banned for "Misorderly conduct/Griefing" which is entirly fucked a I've already emailed but no evail. If you could actually leave comments on me personally not my VAC you know nothing about that would be great thanks xox

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/10/2019 3:50 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

In my opinion from a standpoint of a member of the community than his friend and teammate, I would say he's a very friendly member to the community. I've never seen anything wrong with Lanky. I would +rep because of his positive attitude to anyone he would come across.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2019 4:24 pm
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

@crying-emoji

:0 Thank you Andrew,very cool. Also congrats on admin!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2019 1:09 am
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

is this app still active? if it is, -rep your never on the server 😪 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/11/2019 3:24 am
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

@vesscoochie

Hey man yeah this is still active, I truly am sorry about never being on, my PC has been messing up lots lately and I've had more important exams to study for. I will be active alot later on after xmas, as I'm getting a PC upgrade, thanks!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/11/2019 6:00 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: