Notifications
Clear all

Krok's Staff App

KrokOv
(@krokov)
New Member Customer

Hey, I'm Krok here to apply for staff.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

I live in Washington State so my time zone is UTC-7.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I would make a great staff member because, I focus on quality of staff service. That means delivering the best experience for all players on the server.(not kosers). I have a loads of experience with being a staff member such as being a mod on Metrix WW2 RP which has above 2500. That's the server that I got a lot of experience from. Some key things about me that make me stand out from the other are: I'm able to learn from my mistakes and improve the future, I always take other advice in consideration, I'm friendly to others. Another thing is that I know 2 languages very well Russian and English, I'm also studying Spanish. This is important because it allows for better communication with people. Also I enjoy playing Unturned it's one of my most played games. I'm also quite active I can play for at least an hour a day and be on discord for pretty much all day. Of course I can make up a bunch of qualities that I don't have but, like to tell who I actually am.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

About 35 hours, I used to play a Chernarus with my friend a lot, but recently I've gotten into life rp. I did this because I haven't played Unturned recently so i wanted to try out something new, and boy I love the life rp.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249487874/

Thank, you!

Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2020 5:52 pm
Share: