kezzabeii12s app fo...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] kezzabeii12s app for mod

Kezzabeii12
(@ex-corrupt-pd-now-not-corrupt-pd)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): EUROPE

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: i wouldn't make good staff i would make an amazing staff i would always help people most people of the server like me and have a understanding of me and who i am as a person most people enjoy my time on the sever another reason is toaster dude gave me a lot of thought into applying for staff once again as he is one of the most respectable of them out there he isnt corrupt he dont cheat stuff in for his use in the server and he understands taht he must help everyone that needs it and i really think the server could use more staff like that inorder to help people and for people to have more fun and more role play and im pd so people already respect me enough to understand i wont corrupt the server anymore then what it already is

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): i have been playing life rp roughly 900hours 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pppppppppppapppp/

Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2022 7:48 pm
LUCID, tutujus and Le reacted
kasey
(@kasey)

He would be good for staff always helpful and kind to people.

Posted : 10/04/2022 12:36 am
Le reacted
Le
 Le
(@le)

Friendly person, always able to help, and very fun to play with.

Posted : 10/04/2022 12:38 am
tutujus
(@tutujus)

+1

I think he would me veru good mod he is active All the time, and he have some plans for future, which Can make him the gratest mod.

Posted : 10/04/2022 11:44 am
Le reacted
LUCID
(@lucid)

Ive spoken to kezza on multiple occasions and he has been either helpful and Respectful i would like to see him grow in the community as i think he deserves it!

Posted : 11/04/2022 10:14 pm
Le, Kezzabeii12 and tutujus reacted
Adam
 Adam
(@adam-7)

he would be a great addition to staff as he's hard working and sticks to the rules also +rep for activity

Posted : 12/04/2022 11:32 am
Le reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

ur stupid, stop checking this application. Denied for being stupid

Posted : 25/04/2022 7:01 pm
Kezzabeii12
(@ex-corrupt-pd-now-not-corrupt-pd)
Trusted Member

@thx_4_food denied for checking it lmao sure ig

Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2022 7:50 pm
Share: