Justin's Moderator ...

Notifications
Clear all

Justin's Moderator Application

Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): 
South Africa (I share the same timezone as the Netherlands)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: 
I think now would be the time to step up and apply, with the decreasing amount of staff over these few months someone has to step in and take their place. I've played on Chernarus for quite a while now and after nearly a year here I think I would be good enough staff member because I've played on Chernarus for so long and now experienced every aspect of it. From being poorer than a dog to owning more than 20 vehicles at once in one of the most absurd bases. I propose to being a staff member who knows what the issues are of the community and ways to fix them.
To help with players online with petty issues like KOS and major ones too.
To keep up to date with the forums and what's happening online in discord too.
I've mainly had experience of being a staff member from other networks on discord like MSGN (Multi National Gamers Network)
and Voroid which recently reopened again. Some may disagree but I think I would be the best for staff on the network since we have a downfall of staff leaving. And someone needs to do something.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 
Since December 2017, but only really started playing during February 2018.

Steam profile URL: 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/JustinSSher/

Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2018 12:21 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

i would not mind having you as  staff i have known you for quite awhile so 1+ rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2018 1:08 pm
Justin_ reacted
Share: