Jester's Staff Appl...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Jester's Staff Application

WatJester
(@watjester)

How old are you?: I currently am 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I am

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I have read the Storyline it sounds very (I don't know the word for it)

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): /

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I was on a vacation trip to Washington from PEI, the pilots were hearing that there was an outbreak of some sort we were low on fuel the pilots told everyone to put their seat belts on and prepare to crash land on Hawaii, but the thing that we didn't know was that the infection was on board, when we crash landed we were confused about what happened we were looking for other survivors, we saw some kind of green goo on the ground we went to go and investigate, we saw the infected passenger some other survivors were infected as well, another survivor and I ran away to look for help, but then we saw that Hawaii was infected as well.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198356599966/

Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2018 9:28 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

you used the form for whitelist apply when applying for staff? ehh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/03/2018 2:18 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

wrong forum. Also bad story

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2018 12:35 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Denied

ReplyQuote