Clear all

Jack's Staff Application

Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I play on this server a lot, playing this server is fun but when Admins don't help (even though there online).  I know how to deal with situations (as I have been in many myself, including KOS, Robbing, etc.) I know a lot of people in the community, and I have seen Admins do there work, over-all I know how it works.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

5 months (not long, but long enough to know everybody)

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198893301169/

Added Note:

I have Admin/Staff Experience outside of Unturned

Topic starter Posted : 23/09/2019 1:08 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Bruh you ever just write a short staff app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/09/2019 1:43 am
Delta
(@delta)

Looks good!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2019 11:13 pm
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/09/2019 4:21 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Honestly you did a good job with the main part of the staff application, but what really gets me off is the added note. My belief is not bringing past admin experience. It seems wrong to say that because of inferences that your previous admin position became invalid because of server shutdowns, abusive admin experiences, etc. Yes it may show you have admin experience, but not in my eyes just because it sounds like boasting. For now I would do a -rep just for that admin part. Overall the staff application is solid. I'm open to conversations if you're confused on what I'm talking about.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2019 4:47 pm
Qyl and Shagger reacted
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

/I MKII 100

/I smasher 100

/I 1000 caps 1000000

sorry but </3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2019 12:45 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Mmmmmmmmmmm   Idk cheif 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2019 9:44 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: TheNutMan

Honestly you did a good job with the main part of the staff application, but what really gets me off is the added note. My belief is not bringing past admin experience. It seems wrong to say that because of inferences that your previous admin position became invalid because of server shutdowns, abusive admin experiences, etc. Yes it may show you have admin experience, but not in my eyes just because it sounds like boasting. For now I would do a -rep just for that admin part. Overall the staff application is solid. I'm open to conversations if you're confused on what I'm talking about.

basically this ^^. a load of ppl say they have previous staff experience but then in reality its nothing more than a post on a kids rp server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2019 3:13 pm
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

Yea I get it but I do have real experience. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2019 11:26 pm
Share: