Jack Preacher Staff...

Notifications
Clear all

Jack Preacher Staff Application

LMDman22
(@lmdman22)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I believe that I would be a good staff maybe for many reasons. To begin, my name is Jack Preacher and I have 2,590 hours on unturned. There has been many servers I have been admin on and I have never heard of anyone complaining about me or something I did. Once the owner of the server said he couldn't run the server any longer so he asked me to and I agreed. The server eventually become non popular and he said just to shut it down which I did. I as an admin or any type of staff I swear that I will not abuse my commands and be friendly to all. If you do an event or anything I swear I will be there and even if you just need me for something I will be there. I have watched all the nylex videos and know pretty much everything in the videos. I also recently bought a MVP kit so I can help the new players who have recently join the server and unturned.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

I have been playing on the server for about probably over 100 hours and Im planning on raising that number for a while.

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198275593140/

Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2020 8:01 pm
Share: