Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Homeless Joe's Staff App [Edited and Reposted]

Page 1 / 2
Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America [EST]

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Introduction: Hi I am Homeless Joe; I have been playing the server for over 1 year (I have around 2,000 hours in URP) and feel I have become a reputable and well-known player by now. I think I am finally ready to take on the task of being staff and hope other people agree to. I have been both PD and a criminal on the server and know what it is like to be on both sides of the server, I have made friends with many high-ranking PD and infamous people. I hope you guys take interest in me and enjoy reading my app.

I think I would make a good staff member because I have been playing URP servers and Unturned for a decent amount of time now and think I am ready to take an authoritative and friendly role on the server.  Some of the reasons I believe I am ready and deserve a staff position are I am a well-known player I think at this point as people are always asking me questions or are saying hi to when I get on, I have been playing this server for over 1 year meaning know most of if not all the mechanics there is making me more inclined to help someone, I have been a high ranking pd or authoritative role in pd multiple times showing I know how to defuse tense situations and handle scenarios with little to no bias, I have been trying to become more and more active every week and have realized I am on when no admins are on, but are needed, I have been a moderator on a once popular sever called “GameGhost RP,” showing I somewhat know what I am doing (Might be a bit rusty on some commands), and lastly since I have been around the community for the time that I have, I have befriended many people on the staff team and have shown I could be a good fit and not start any arguments or be disrespectful to peers. In relation to these points, I am ready to take on the requirements and duties of being staff such as helping new players respectfully, responding to situations quickly, checking forums, overall trying to help the community, and trying to make the server grow in a better environment. In conclusion, I think I would make a unique and hopefully great part of the staff team because I am actively trying to improve myself and make the people around me happier on the server.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2.2k HRS (Over a year)

Steam profile URL:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971059621/    

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2022 9:38 pm
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

+Rep known homeless for quite a while, He would be really great for the staff team he is well known through out the whole rp. Great guy in general very helpful 

Posted : 05/07/2022 9:46 pm
.John.
(@john-6)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep P nice guy

Posted : 05/07/2022 10:30 pm
Slasher
(@maddox)
Eminent Member

+rep OG and nice

Posted : 05/07/2022 11:01 pm
Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

+ rep homo = yes

Posted : 05/07/2022 11:12 pm
Kezzabeii12
(@kezzabeii12)
Eminent Member

+rep good guy hot af deurves to be staff works hard always helpinghand great relation ship with everyone

This post was modified 2 years ago by Kezzabeii12
Posted : 06/07/2022 12:24 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)

+Rep Great guy would be good staff if accepted

Posted : 06/07/2022 12:37 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@artemis37 no, he shit talks everyone and kos

Posted : 06/07/2022 4:20 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@artemis37 your team is putting + rep wich doesnt count L

Posted : 06/07/2022 4:21 am
Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

@ayden-2 Not on my team, and I don't shit talk.

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2022 4:22 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)

@ayden-2

Homeless hasn't Kos'd don't know where you heard that.

Posted : 06/07/2022 4:23 am
joeblownn
(@joeblownn)
Trusted Member

-rep I wouldn't recommend this person as staff

Posted : 06/07/2022 4:35 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

+rep

Posted : 06/07/2022 4:14 pm