Hobo#0016’s staff a...

Notifications
Clear all

Hobo#0016’s staff app

MR.MAGNIFICENT
(@mr-magnificent)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

I am from Ontario Canada and my time zone is ESR

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I would make a good staff member because I don’t power abuse/trip, I also know most of the commands cause I have been staff on a few other servers like: warriors craft , dark rp , and forsaken rp. I am also nice and not super toxic but the odd time I will be a LITTLE toxic I will also play 3-7 hours a day, I will and can let the staff team know if I can’t be on or if someone needs help and I can’t help for some reason. I am starting to be more active in the discord too and I think a am pretty known on the server but not sure. I also know all the rules and will read them a good amount to know if they have been updated. And if I am in a sit I will get both sides on the story and then ask them for a clip. I will also try to always record so people can fake again like saying I am power abusing. I would make sure to keep the staff team updated if something big happened and if I needed help I would ask staff.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):

I have 1300 hours on rust most of my hours are from rp servers but I have been playing your servers for 2 years

Steam profile URL: can’t add it on mobile dm me on discord for it at Hobo#0116 (sorry)

Topic starter Posted : 20/10/2021 2:19 am
Share: