Notifications
Clear all

General Chickens Mod

General Chicken
(@general-chicken)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

Im From Queensland, Australia

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

Well, I've always tried my best to help guide others through experience or help them with really anything. I've always tried my best to make people happy and successful. I was born with ADHD, which has affected me with my schooling but from personal experiences, its seems having ADHD has made me a very friendly and helpful person. I'm definitely not a person who blows their own trumpet or gloat about being an amazing person or doing something special, I'm more of a person who tries to help others best they can and keep it to myself knowing I've done something to make others happy, which is why I'm studying to become an architect. As an architect, I hope to improve the lives of others with beautiful homes and community centers and integrate nature into everyday living!

I hope and plan to help bring this community closer and more openly active with each other! I hope to help others with their problems and their needs. I also want to help remove some of the stress and work that are on the Admins shoulders, as is easily seen to have a huge effect on their mental health and everyday life as they do have lives outside of the servers! I'm from Queensland, Australia, and I'm 17 years old and I do go to school but am constantly on discord even throughout school, in which I am able and willing to help anyone at any time

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

roughly 1 and a half maybe more 🙂

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Foxnhound/

Topic starter Posted : 13/11/2018 4:32 am
Dra9on_27 reacted
Topic Tags
General Chicken
(@general-chicken)
Eminent Member

Name of application is meant to say "General Chicken's Mod Application"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/11/2018 12:18 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Just gonna +rep it, great guy, needs to stop being so pushy bout it though, give it time 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2018 3:37 am
General Chicken
(@general-chicken)
Eminent Member

Thanks dragon, i appreciate the support 🙂 ill take your advice on board and stop being so pushy 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/11/2018 3:51 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

ok

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2018 6:33 am
General Chicken
(@general-chicken)
Eminent Member

Fair enough, i did say post good or bad things 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/11/2018 6:48 am
YeMomGey
(@yemomgey)

A really good person i like friendly people and this community needs to be together happily

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2018 6:49 am
YeMomGey
(@yemomgey)

A really good person i like friendly people and this community needs to be together happily

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2018 6:49 am
Slumped Seagull
(@slumped-seagull)

This is a pretty good application. It's true he helps out people when they are in need of it and he can be a real nice guy. He's active and freindly a lot, I'd be pretty happy to see this great guy become a mod. Good luck Gen! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/11/2018 7:47 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

+rep Always helping anyone even if he dosent like them. He even offered to give me his shop after I said I applied for shop. Hes been so kind and helpful these past few months helping any staff that needs it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2018 1:19 am
Share: