Clear all

GamesGaming's Application For Staff

GamesGaming014
(@gamesgaming)
New Member Customer

To Admin's

*What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):*
My region is  Western Europe.

*Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:*
I think I would make a good staff member because I like helping out a lot of people with anything, On a different old Discord server I helped the same guy for 2 hours straight,  A majority of the community liked me and I never abused the commands... I really enjoy being a ranked a specific role that is there to help out with the community and make sure the servers/channels are friendly ect. I could bring a lot of joy to the server and I would also bring peace by making sure the conversations friendly and peaceful, I am online every single day unless there is a special day like; New Years, Birthday Party, Christmas ect, but I still always have my phone so I can check on the server any time. I am also a very friendly person towards other people, I like to make people smile when they are down and once I actually saved a random person from committing suicide. I am originally from Poland and I speak a lot of polish, I could help out some polish members if they don't understand some words! I am active on Discord every single day up to 13+ hours.

*How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):*
I'm not going to lie but I haven't played on it at all and the reason being is because I am on a really bad PC for gaming, But I am getting a £1.352.12/ $1,769.38 PC Setup with mic and everything needed very very soon! I will still be online every single day though.

*Steam profile URL:*
My Steam profile URL is "76561199016538968"

From GamesGaming

Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2020 5:17 pm
GamesGaming014
(@gamesgaming)
New Member Customer

Sorry I miss understood the question! Here is my Steam profile URL : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199016538968/home

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2020 5:48 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

argumentitive and annoying..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2020 6:25 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Im not too sure Who you are. Maybe become more notable and i dont see you on the discord That much tbf. I also kinda agree with Fin my last interaction left a bad taste in my mouth.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2020 3:08 am
Share: