Feva's Staff Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

Feva's Staff Application

Page 1 / 2
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

I'd like to state early on that I go by many different names on the server roleplaying as different characters. Some of the names I have gone by are Taylor, Alex, Jesus, Artemis, Feva, and Ace.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

I live in North America.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

As I said before in my previous application I enjoy interacting with and am very active within the community, online Chernarus and discord. I find that sometimes it can prove difficult for members of the community to find help when they need it. I know people are not perfect, me being a person technically despite being a ginger (This is the part where you laugh), and that incidents do happen such as KOS or theft in the safe zone. Although I live in North America I am on all hours of the day, currently, I just got off from playing 14 hours on the server helping newcomers all the merry long day, which would allow me to assist members of the community and address previously mention incidents occur. I spend most of my time wondering the map or tending to my shop looking for anyone who might need help and talking to people in the discord every chance I get. Some things I would like to do as staff would be to organize events to get the community active, excited, and provide a refreshing thing to do when things slow down. Overall I think that my positivity toward helping the community, the kindness I try my darndest to show to everyone I meet, and my determination to provide an enjoyable gaming experience to everyone would be an asset to the Nylex community.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

Oh darn this is making me feel old I got my MVP+ in around March of this year and played about a year before then.

References: 

Dolan ️ , Maretak (The Sheriff), NSTM, Cubic, Dragon, D4ANKING, and Cole.

Steam Profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsFeva/home

P.S.

I'd like to add a small thank you for consideration and am excited to continue to help the community regardless of the outcome of this application.

Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2018 9:47 am
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

Oh dear me I almost forgot to mention I have previous experience administrating an unturned server and am currently a long-time moderator on Trident RP. Hey, It's 3:02 AM what do you expect?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2018 10:02 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

I have to say I've played with this guy quite a few times and his motives seem genuine. Hes done everything from actually roleplaying, helping out new players and even trying to start up his own sort of coalition group. Hes not a rude cunt like 95% of the servers population and hes fairly mature. I wouldn't necessarily give him staff as hes still somewhat new in terms of activity but I will gladly recommend him for moderator

+Reputation 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2018 10:08 am
xDexter
(@xdexter)

Feva is 1 of the most active people i have seen on the server and i am a friend of his, when im on i usally join feva's group and he is determined to help others as he likes to help people

+Respet

xDexter

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2018 1:13 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Really kind guy, he has lots of the time been able to forgive his enemies and be neutral, as well he helps everyone including me when in the need of trouble. I have also never seen him break a single rule from the beginning of when we met. +1 Reputation

- Nik

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2018 8:16 pm
Alex ✓ reacted
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Really good guy, and is very active on the server. He would make an excellent staff member. +Rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2018 12:54 am
Alex ✓ reacted
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Don't really know the guy. but why not i dont see an issue with another staff person thing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2018 8:39 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

Who are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2018 8:39 pm
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

What do you mean by that?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2018 8:41 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

Nah, I've never really seen you besides a line in discord here and there. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2018 8:57 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

That is true Opti, if you have never seen him on the Server then that means you are blind xD, but I think Alex you should be more active on forums, yes?

- Nik

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2018 3:44 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

I don't know you Taylor, but i've seen you time to time on the server, a couple lines here and there on the discord, but not really anything on the forums (Might be cus i don't look alot here atm, a bit addicted to Arma 3 rn) And Nikolaii, I think the reason that Opti hasn't noticed him really is because of him not being on the server this often at the moment. He's not blind, i'll tell you that for sure.

I don't know how good you will be doing as a staff, since i haven't noticed alot from you, but from seeing what others think, you could maybe be a good newcomer to the mod team i'd rather see you in. Staff's maybe too much to put you in at start.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

50/50 Reputation

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2018 4:44 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

+Rep he is my bitch that does thing for me 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2018 6:28 am
Alex ✓ reacted
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Posted by: NikolaiiVladimir

That is true Opti, if you have never seen him on the Server then that means you are blind xD, but I think Alex you should be more active on forums, yes?

- Nik

That's the thing, he's only known in game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2018 4:46 pm
Alex ✓
(@itsalex)
Eminent Member

I speak in the discord throughout the day asking people about their day and seeing what they are up to and offering help to players and staff alike. Maybe we are on odd hours of each other?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/07/2018 7:26 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: