Notifications
Clear all

FenixKing's Staff Application

FenixKing
(@fenixking)
New Member Customer

What is your region?:Europe West
TimeZone: GMT+1 (London, Lisbon)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:
I think that I would be able to get players and staff more united and stronger than ever.
I have plenty of experience, I've been staff all around other servers since 2018 July will Today
Kapec's Roleplay Role: Moderator
StarWarsRP Role: Admin
UrbanRP Role: Since Moderator to Head Of Staff with a lot of work
UrbanRP 2.0(It was with the same staff, but different game style, forgot the name, so i put the 2.0 there)
Xenon Network (Yet to be released and I'm Head of Staff there)

I've also been on other servers, but I don't really remember many more. You can check how I do stuff still...

And I've been invited to a few other servers, but I didn't accepted, since my schedule was very tight and I was
not on myself to be roleplaying and having fun with others.

Outside Unturned in-game, I've been Discord manager on more than 5 (portuguese) FiveM/Unturned (Gta 5 Roleplay) Servers, I am still if you need any confirmation.

I'm 18 years old, I'm friendly, I'm calm, I like to have fun, I like to bring people together, and I also like that people play fair, not breaking any RP rule that there is on the book. For example FailRP, KOS, RDM, VDM, AfterLifeRP and these are only on the back of my head that I remembered.

I am Portuguese, forgot to mention, but I have good grades on school on english classes.

I am Active, can be up to 8 hours a day, or none, I can't play on Monday at all...

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):
For being honest, I play here since a month ago... It's not much, I know. I've been out from the community, since I was staff from other servers, I wasn't paying much time on this server. And with other steam accounts, sometimes on this server... Sometimes I see so much spam on chat about FailRP or KOS that It kills my joy to play the game... Instead of seing people trying to trade, walking around, raiding, killing inside KOS zone... All I see is lots of people who can't have fun on this game...

Steam profile URL:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/FenixKingPT/

I get that I got off the topic there, but I only had 2 questions that I could talk about myself within a few characters to present myself.
I've never had really interest on applying for staff, just when I started to be on the server with so much spam about a koser around and other players failingrp and noone was doing anything.

Thanks for your time... I bet this was all very boring to read 😉

Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2019 5:05 am
Share: