Notifications
Clear all

Fadeless'

Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): NA

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: To start this off, I have tons of experience with being a staff member. So I know what common responsibilities a staff member holds and the standards and expectations they're held at. I also think I kind of have trust in the community considering I was chosen for FBI, which itself needs a lot of trust due to how abuseable it can be if someone decides to go corrupt. I've also got a decent presence in the community that I think is good enough that most people who are relevant(ish) in URP know who I am as a person and how I act. With helping the server, I'm not lazy when it comes to answering questions as I do it ingame already. I also know majority of the commands that most servers have, so no sort of lessons are needed. The last thing im gonna mention is that I can maintain a stable activity rate ingame (few hours a day). Overall, I think I could make a good addition to the team once again because I have experience and know what I'm doing, decently known, and have common sense and knowledge of the rules. Also think it's good to mention that I haven't really broken any rules other than a KOS situation (that was justified IMO) and an old police corruption situation that I'm pretty sure everyone's past considering I'm now FBI. 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): A few years 

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/76561194126736542/

Thanks for reading

Topic starter Posted : 14/11/2020 7:18 am
SquirrelBones177, Šcòrpíöñ, Chief and 1 people reacted
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer

Fadeless is a good man, one of integrity and honour, this is a position that he deserves more than some current staff members. +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2020 3:10 am
Chief reacted
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

i like his application

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2020 12:58 pm
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @scorpiontherightfulking

Fadeless is a good man, one of integrity and honour, this is a position that he deserves more than some current staff members. +rep

love you babe <3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2020 6:59 am
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @scorpiontherightfulking

love you babe <3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2020 6:59 am
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

Honestly, I feel like fadeless is a great type of individual that fits for staff. 1. He's a nice, honest, and fair person. 2. Friendly. 3. He can solve many problems and his very helpful. 

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/12/2020 11:58 pm
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

Regardless of personal stuff between us, I've known you for a significant amount of time. You're a great choice for staff, as you have lots of experience in other servers and you've been in this community for a while. You usually come to unbiased conclusions in most cases and that choice is usually a good one. A deffo + rep

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 10:35 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

when scorpion says it's good, you know something's up lmao but whatever it's a good application, but dunno what'll happen in practice.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2021 8:19 pm
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

@crying-emoji man idk him too well so

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2021 3:58 am
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

+1 i trust fadeless