Eddie's staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Eddie's staff application

Bacon
(@bacon-2)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): 
Europe (GMT +2)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: 
Reason I would be a goof staff member are that I try to be active as much as I can and the days i'm on the server I play for 2-4 hours. Since the moment I started playing on LifeRP i've been a known member within the community, in that time i've also been in the police department 2 times and currently still am. At the moment i'm a respected well known cop on the server. Last weeks i've made 2 small events for police and civilians and actualy like making small events for players, when I become staff on the server I think i'll be able to organize events more often and easier. On the server I weekly come across a few rule breakers where sometimes there's no proof to report it. Last few months there was also a small period where I and other players came across alt accounts and so called KOS tanks, at those moments there wasn't any staff on and where we also were powerless to do anything, and with me being staff it would be easier to punish alters for what they did. I also want to be staff to be able to make the playing experience for other players better and more fun. Also with me being staff i'll try to help out new players when I can. I was staff for a short time on an unturned server which shut down a few weeks later. I don't know a lot of staff commands, but I can learn fast so when i become staff i'll try to understand the commands as fast and good as possible.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 
I started playing on the URP servers when the LifeRP server just came out, so that's roughly one year and 4 months.

Steam profile URL:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/65852147539/

Topic starter Posted : 17/10/2021 5:20 pm
Topic Tags
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

+rep Ed is a trusted member in PD and a really nice and helpful person in general, I would absoulely love to see him in the Admin Team!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2021 5:36 pm
Bacon reacted
Frɇak
(@frak)
Estimable Member

+rep Ed is a very helpful person and i will like to have him as a Admin Team he is often online to.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2021 6:19 pm
Bacon reacted
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

+rep I think he would be helpful in #support and other channels. Nice candidate 🍺 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2021 3:09 pm
Bacon reacted
Share: